Dream ran out the door and hopped into his car.

"Please hurry." The boy whimpered out.

"I'm coming kitten, don't worry I'll be their soon-"

Dream was cut off by the sound of a crack and a gasps from the boy.

"George!"

The smaller began to shake.

"T-they are braking the glass to my back d-door." He said as tears began to fall down his cheek.

"Fuck, I'm coming kitten." The gangsters said as he flew down the street.

George stood their in shock as he watched the glass slowly brake more and more.

"Kitten hold on ok I'm coming."

"Oh no AH-"

The sound of glass shattering Followed by the scream of the smaller filled Dreams ears and he knew what happened.

"George are you ok!"

"No please leave, PLEASE AH-"

Dream heard the line go quite.

"GEORGE!!"

He gripped the steering wheel so tightly as he flew to the kittens house praying that he was ok.

George was pinned down to the ground as one of the men tried to tie his hand up. The boy did his best to fight back.

He raised his knee and nailed the guy in the Chen making him bite his tongue.

"You little bitch." The guy growled out.

George received a kick to the stomach knocking the wind out of him.

He struggled to catch his breath.

"Hey boss told us to keep him unharmed!" The other guy leaning against the wall said.

George watched as the two men bickered.

He prayed that Dream would come quickly.

The shorter male gulped when the man scanned his body up and down. He was only in sweatpants and a lose silk t-shirt.

"Your actually quite pretty for a guy, you've got a nice ass and waist plus your face is pretty cute, I can see why that bitch Dream likes a slut like you."

So these people know Dream and they aren't Fond of him.

"If I was in to guys I would fuck you."

Sweat dropped down the boys face onto the floor.

The man squatted down and slid his hand up the kittens shirt.

"Your skin is soft to."

George tried to wiggle out of the mans touch but failed.

"Stop playing around we have to get him out of here." The guy on the look out said with an annoyed voice.

"Come on who said we couldn't have a little fun." The guy said as he slid his hand up further up the smallers shirt. He smirked sickly when he heard the boy whine.

George jumped when he heard a sudden bang and the man touching him screamed in pain and fell over holding his shoulder.

He looked up and saw the young gang leader holding a gun, a glint of red flickered in his eyes.