The Task

"Edric! Emira!..ED EM!" Amity yells down the hall from her room. "What do you want mittens?" Emira sarcasticly yells from her room. Amity walks down the hall and grabs Edric and Emira and rushed her back in her room. 

"Mittens what is going on I have a lot of studying to do for my AP History of Illusions final." Emira annoyedly says. 

"Shhhh keep it down. Now I heard that mom and dad got a deal with the Emperor and he bought out all the units of dads newest creation. " Amity tried to explain. 

"And why is that a bad thing mom and dad are bringing in the money." Edric starts to get up and dance.

 "Edric one shut up two I am starting to not like the Emperor. I don't like how he almost killed Eda for just wanting to be free." Edric and Emira glance at each other with worried glare. Amity continues. "And I feel like that owl mask guy I think his name is the The Golden Guard."

 Edric starts laughing "Thats a stupid name" Emira elbows Edric in the gut. 

"Anyways I think the Golden Guard is spying on Luz. At school Luz tells all about how she keeps running into him." Amity starts to blush at the thought of Luz. 

"I just want you guys to spy on him so I can tell Luz. She keeps on complaining that she feels like she is going crazy. So please  guys." Amity begs

"Fine for Luz" Emira says 

"For Luz" Edric shouts

"Shhhhhh" Amity says to Edric

"Sorry"