Rafael nodded again.

Elois then dropped the exaggeration and patted his brother's back in pity. It annoyed Lucius.

"What?" He snapped with all the wrath and venom he could muster into that one word.

"I forgot that you don't have a heart." Elois said sadly, shaking his head in pity.

Rafael shook his head as well in pity.

Lucius was about to kill the both of them when Anthony piped up for the first time after the awkward silence.

"Ow."

Isabella continued to chomp on his finger with her little teeth.

Anthony forcefully removed his finger out of her mouth without much complain and gave Isabella a motherly look. "That wasn't very nice, Bella. What if you chopped my finger off with your teeth? I would be very proud but you shouldn't do that."

She looks at him, annoyed. "Aaaah!"

"No more ice cream. Ice cream bad." Anthony chastised. "Ice cream kill you. Ice cream make you evil. No more. Ice cream no more."

Lucius looks at Anthony in confusion. "Why are you talking like that, Tony? You sound like an idio—"

Elois jabbed him hard, causing him to groan and recoil in pain. The youngest brother shakes his head, muttering the word idiot under his breath.

Rafael laughs nervously. "It's baby talk, Lucius."

"Then why..." Lucius groaned, "why didn't you tell me just that, Els?"

Elois snorted. "You should just thank me for saving your life."

Anthony looks at them. "While I'm amused at you two, we still have to tell Bella that ice cream is bad."

The brothers were happily enjoying ice cream while they relaxed in the living room. Rafael didn't want any since he felt that it was rude to eat ice cream with them. Elois gave Isabella a tiny taste of his ice cream and Isabella reached out to take the ice cream out of her brother's hands to greedily devour it.

Luckily, Anthony managed to separate the little monster and the lovely treat.

"If you keep mentioning ice cream then she'll remember it and she'll just keep being stubb—" Rafael was cut off.

"Me tell you!" Lucius suddenly shouted, causing Rafael and Elois to jump at the sudden loud noise. The man then marched towards Anthony and Isabella.

Lucius pushed Anthony aside, causing the eldest to stumble back. Anthony was so surprised by his action that he looked at Lucius like he'd grown two heads and probably signed two death wishes.

If it weren't for Elois catching him, Anthony would have hit the floor with his ass.

Isabella looks at Lucius in confusion.

Lucius then flailed his hands wildly. It was as if he was talking with an alien instead of a baby.

"Me tell you and you listen!"

Isabella, who wasn't bothered by his brother's loudness, giggled adorably, causing everyone's heart to explode.

"You no ice cream! Ice cream baddie! Ice cream make tummy tum-tum," He gently patted Isabella's stomach, causing her to look at him in even more confusion, "go owie and ice cream make you baddie!"

He danced while making horns using his index fingers. Isabella clapped her hands while laughing.

Anthony and the rest was looking at Lucius like he'd been possessed by a ghost. Their faces was a look of pure disgust.

"And you go poopie and me not like poopie 'cuz poopie smelly and make you smelly and ew!"

Just in time, Dante and Romeo entered the living room, looking very tired.

However, they froze when they saw Lucius twerking in the middle of the room.

He looked like he didn't notice them yet since he's still looking at Isabella, who sat at the couch, laughing at Lucius' twerks.

Elois was wheezing while cackling in this ugly way. Anthony looked murderous as he grilled holes into his brother back with his deadly glare.

Rafael looked so done in life.

"And me go grrr and you don't want me go grrr 'cuz—papa?" He squeaked when he finally realized that their father was in the room.

Romeo finally burst out laughing, his whole being was shaking as said some things incoherently.

Dante was trying not to laugh. However, his shoulders was shaking at his effort not to.

Lucius flushed red as he stood up straight now.

Isabella clapped her hands in amusement.

Dante coughs, trying to hide his quiet chuckles. "Lucius."

"Y-Yes sir?" He stuttered.

Dante gave him a thumbs up. "Keep it up."

Romeo and Elois howled in laughter, repeating Dante's word in a teasing way, causing Lucius to kneel to the ground in utter shame.

Isabella looks even more confused but she laughed along with the rest.

Rafael looked so done.

Me want to ask if u enjoyed da chapter!

Lucius being so extra XDXD

How was it guys? I hope you guys enjoyed it :D