(Y/N): What that girl just said is right, Deku. There is no meaning of brighter future if you crush someone dream into pieces.

He walk to Gentle and and offer his hand. Gentle look at (Y/N) for a moment before take his hand. (Y/N) then look at Lovelover.

(Y/N): You said if Deku take away Gentle, you'll die, right?

He get down on his knee and suddenly hug Lovelover.

(Y/N): I understand that feeling very well. When my mom died, I lost my hope. I hate that feeling. That's why I won't let anyone feel that feeling.

He let go of Lovelover and stand up again.

Hound Dog: What are you planning, Shinigami?

(Y/N): Hound Dog, I request for your permission to let Gentle Criminal and this girl join our school festival.

Me: What...?!

Gentle: Huh?

(Y/N): Gentle, letting a criminal like you into the festival is forbidden, so I just ask you a favor.

He smile.

(Y/N):*smile* Join the festival and don't make any trouble, please? Everyone worked hard for this festival. So can you please fulfill my request?

Gentle smile and put his right hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder.

Gentle:*smile* You're such a great and gentle young man. I'll gladly fulfill your request.

(Y/N):*smile* Thank you.

Hound Dog: (Y/N), Principal Nezu has granted the permission.

He said while putting his phone in his pocket.

(Y/N):*smile* Gentle, Lovelover, clean up yourself. You can't attend the festival like this. Deku, you better go back to school now. Your concert is about to start, you know?

Deku: Ah, crap!

Timeskip
Gymnasium
Backstage
9:35 am
UA
(Y/N) POV

Kirishima: Congrats, (Y/N)!

Me: Huh?

Todoroki: He's talking about the photo that Gojo-sensei shared earlier, I think.

Me: Ah crap.

Deku: Huh? What photo?

Kaminari: This.

He then show Deku the photo.

Me: I'm leaving.

Kirishima: Hey, don't leave just yet!

He said and grab my hoodie from behind.

Mineta: Explain to us how the hell you can be lover with Hadou-senpai!

Rozu POV

I just smile watching the boys.

Kyoka: Hey, you are you all right?