Plan

After the same explanation that Nighteye gave me few days ago
Meeting Place
(Y/N) POV

Deku&Mirio: This time around, Eri-chan, we'll definitely rescue her!!!

Nighteye: Good. Because that is our objective.

Rocklock: Tch. I wonder how that former villain can found that girl's hideout in just a few days. It's not like the boss will hide the core of his plan in his headquarters.

Me: You're absolutely wrong about that, Rocklock.

All except Nighteye: Huh?

Me: Eri is in their headquarters.

Aizawa: How you know that?

Me: I has been in their headquarters since yesterday. I didn't manage to make contact with Eri but I manage to scan everyone's life energy and I found Eri's life energy.

Rocklock: Why you didn't save her then.

Nighteye: I bear full responsibility for that. He just following my order. Nothing else.

Kirishima: We've found their location! We can't was-

Me: Calm down. We can't just barge into their headquarters just like that without any plan. Before I came here, group of low rank villains attacked me. I didn't leave any trace. I'm sure Chisaki paid them to kill me. He's clearly on guard after met me few days ago. And to make sure I don't disturb his plan, he paid villains to kill me.

Nighteye: If (Y/N) get closer to their headquarters, Chisaki will notice it and bring Eri away.

Gran Torino: That means a very thorough plan is needed to save that girl.

Aizawa: Sir Nighteye, I don't know much about your quirk, but I'm pretty sure your quirk is almost like (Y/N)'s Red Eye ability. Can't you guys just use your power and see what our outcome is? We already found the location of that girl. Maybe you guys can-

Me&Nighteye: No.

Me: If I overuse my Red Eye, it will drain my life energy and I can die. That's not the only reason...

Nighteye: If we see death. A merciless death awaiting them. What could we do?

Me: And once Nighteye use his foresight ability, it needs 24 hours interval before it can be used again.

Nighteye: In other words, everyday, for one hour, I can see one person's future. And the farther (Y/N) see future using his ability, the faster the activation of his ability is reduced. Is there anyone here that want to bear responsibility if (Y/N) severely injured or maybe even worse... Die. Is there anyone here want to bear it?

All of them just quite.

Ryukyu: In any case, let's proceed the plan. Don't forget there's a little girl in trouble here. And (Y/N), thank you for gathering such useful information.

Little Timeskip
Nighteye Office
Ground Floor
Waiting Area
(Y/N) POV

Me: What make you two too sad?