Perfect

(A/N): Starting from this chapter, this book will be crossover book.

The Next Morning
The same hospital
Deku POV

Reporter: The incident in which the police escort carrying the criminal, Chisaki, was attacked, was an unprecedented failure. It has also been confirmed that an important piece of evidence was lost, and the police are currently taking heavy critism.

My eyes went wide after hearing the news.

Recovery Girl: They just won't stop talking about it...

Me: Chisaki was... By Shigaraki...?

Aizawa: It's not something you need to feel responsible for. Don't let it get to you. For the time being, you students, including Ari, will be returning to school, save Togata, who they'll be keeping an eye on for a little while longer.

Me: How about (Y/N)?

Aizawa: He will stay here for a little while longer too since his fever won't go down.

Ari: I want to stay here to look after him but I have provisional license training tomorrow.

Me: I would also like to stay until Eri wakes up... May I?

Aizawa: You being here won't change anything. We need to leave her in the doctor's capable hands.

I just quite and look down at the ground after hearing that.

Me: I'm going to give my regards to senpai.

I said and put my bag on a bench. I start to walk away from them.

Aizawa: Ah... Hey, right now isn't...

I ignore him and continue to walk away.

Little Timeskip
(Y/N)'s Treatment Room
(Y/N) POV

Me: Ahh... Seriously, why I have a fever in all of sudden?

I complain while looking out at the window. I then hear someone enter the room. I look at the door and see Aizawa is walking at my bed.

Aizawa: So... Feeling better?

Me: Nope.

Aizawa: I already expected that.

He stop next to the bed.

Me: Why are you here?

Aizawa: Nothing important. Just want to inform you that I can't be with your class during the school festival. My friend will replace while I'm away.

Me: Why you tell me?

Aizawa: Well, since you are like the second homeroom teacher for your class, I let you know this information first. I don't think you'll have any problem to get along with my friend that will replace me. And another thing, since my friend is also a homeroom teacher, he'll bring his students together. So please prepare some rooms for his students and him.

Me: I don't think we have enough room.

Aizawa: How much room left?