Sacrificial

Akari POV

Me&All Might: We won't hold back anymore!!!

All For One: Ha ha ha ha!! Let's see what you guys have for me! But before that...

He use one of his quirk to transfer Shigaraki and his minions away.

All For One: Now, shall we begin?

All Might dash at him and get ready to strike.

All For One: "Warping" plus "Shock Inversion!"

Gran Torino appear in front of All For One and All Might accidentally punch Gran Torino.

All Might: Sorry!!

I appear behind All For One and attack his body with my light lance.

All For One:*grunt* Playing dirty, aren't you...!?

He's about to punch me but...

All Might: Detroit Smash!!!

All For One quickly turn around and catch his punch. Strong shockwave occur but it didn't affect me even a little.

After the shockwave gone, All For One try to launch another attack at All Might with his left arm. I instantly appear in front of him and stab his left arm.

All For One is about to swing his other arm at me but All Might catch it.

All Might: You are not gonna touch her, scum!! Destruction! Theft! Exploitation! Manipulation! The people of the world, just trying to live day to day! You laugh at them, scorn their hardship! Those are things that I cannot...

He punch All For One's face breaking his mask and pin him down to the ground.

All Might: FORGIVE!!!!

I then pin All For One's left arm on the ground using my light lance

Gran Torino: Toshinori!

I look at All Might only to see lot of steam come out from his body.

Me: All Might, your time limit...!!

Suddenly...

All For One: Aren't you getting a little carried away with your emotions, All Might?

Me and All Might flinch a little after hearing All For One's voice.

Me*thought*: How the hell we supposed to kill this industrial mask guy?