Shopping

A few days later
UA
Class 1-A
(Y/N) POV

Kaminari: It's not fair! If (Y/N) is in my team, I'll pass for sure!!

Me: And I'm sure everyone that failed the test will say the same thing.

Everyone that fail: SHUT UP! IT NOT JUST YOU'RE STRONG, BUT YOU ALSO HAVE SECOND QUIRK!!

Rozu: Calm down, you guys.

Todoroki: Honestly, me and (Y/N) plan to escape through the escape gate, but (Y/N) trust in Yaoyorozu's plan. So, we choose to confront Aizawa-sensei instead of running away.

Deku: The plan seems to work very well! Aizawa-sensei can't land even a hit on any of you.

Me: Just keep blocking his view and you will win easily.

Suddenly someone roughly open the door. We look at the door and see Aizawa is walking into the class.

Aizawa: When the bell rings, then take your seats.

All of us start to take our seat.

Aizawa: Morning, now about your end of term exams... I hate to say that some of you have failed. And, as such.... Everyone's going to the forest lodge!

Everyone that failed: WHAT A TWIST!

Aizawa: There were zero failing grades for the wtitten exam. For the practical, Satou, Kirishima, Ashido, Kaminari, and Sero all failed.

Everyone that failed: But we can still go, sensei!?

Sero: It's true, looking back he never saud clearing the practical meant a sure passing grade.

Aizawa: For the exams, we "villains" left you a way to while gauging how you faced the challenges we set for each of you. If we hadn't, then you'd all have run into a dead end before the challenges even really began.

Mashirao: So when you said you were coming at us to crash us...

Aizawa: That was to drive you into a corner. The forest lodge was a boot camp to begin with. So the students who failed are the ones who need it the most. It was a logical ruse!

All except me: A logical ruse!!!? Not again...! That's UA for you!

Iida:*stand up* All the same! If you keep piling up "ruses" then our trust in you will begin to waver, will it not!?

Uraraka: And Iida with the wet blanket.

Me: You're not wrong, Iida. I'll reflect. But it's not as though it was all a pack of lies.

Aizawa: Failing grades are failing grades. So you've all earned yourselves special remedial periods. And to put it bluntly, they'll be harder than they would have been had you stayed on campus. Now I'm going to hand out the lodge guides so pass them back.

Timeskip
End of school
(Y/N) POV

Mashiro: Well, everything being equal. I'm happy we all get to go!

Iida: A one week boot camp, eh?

Deku: Looks like we'll be needing pretty big bags for all the stuff we need to take.

Mineta: Like night vision goggles!

Kaminari: I didn't have a bathing suit and stuff. I need to buy loads.