I'll never die... Until I've been forgotten

(Y/N) POV

Chisaki: Neither you two nor Eri... Understand the value of her power.

Me: You're totally wrong.

Me and Deku appear right in front of him with Eri on my back.

Me&Deku: Value of all the powers in this world is equals. No more and no less.

Deku kick Chisaki up to the sky.

The pain from earlier surge through our body again

Deku: (Y/N), she can't control her power.

Me: I know. But we can't stop now.

Shadow who is controlling half of my body start to speak too using my body.

Shadow: She just like you when you used One For All for the first time, Deku. She basically has her foot stuck on the gas pedal.

Me: Don't say that out aloud, idiot. She'll hear you.

Me and Deku then jump at Chisaki who is still on the mid air.

Chisaki destroy two of his arms.

Chisaki: Every last one of you is missing the big picture!!

He use the part that he destroyed to make a giant arm.

Chisaki: What I'm trying to destroy is this "world"!! The very structure that makes it so!! And instead, you fake heroes... Irrationally fixated on this tiny notion of justice that sits in front of your eyes...

He try to grab us.

Chisaki: Stay out of my way!!

Suddenly me and Deku appear behind him. A bright light surround my body. But half of the light is black.

Me&Shadow: Equinox Judgement!

We launch a big light beam but we missed our target.

Chisaki: Hah! Where are you aiming at?!

Shadow: Idiot, who said we're aiming at you?

Chisaki: Huh?!

Suddenly the beam from before hit Chisaki from behind sending him closer to us.

Chisaki: AGHHHH!!!

Me: We aim at all the mirrors on the ground that will make the beam reflect at you.

I then throw Daku to Chisaki. He launch a powerful punch at Chisaki's face.