Love 26

Author note: Hi dear reader, with this chapter I'd like to say thank you to you all who sent your comments and message to me.

I read all of your comments, but I might not be able to reply to each one of you. But I really appreciate your support forme and my stories.

Your comments it's the fuel to my story, so keep commenting, and wait for the next update.

Stay healthy and happy😘

~

Love 26

Author POV

Pakorn Law Firm Office.

Tul: “D*mn!!! My brothers are dominating the trending topic of the day!!!”

Max: “Of course they are. New already said he want to keep it a secret but your brother not only telling people about their relationship, but he announced it on live TV.”

Tul: “Hahaha…I remember New face after Tay said it. It was so funny.”

Max: “Yeah, you should remember how he scolded Tay after the show. It was so scary.”

“Hahaha… I think New doesn’t have to be that angry because most of people support them. Look, #TayNew is trending number 1 since yesterday.

Although Number 2 is #TaytawanFianceeIsAMan, but I think they just didn’t expect that Tay fiancée is Newwiee but who cares, they are happy, our family happy screw other people.”

Tul is not wrong, as long as the people involve is happy, that’s all that matter.

“And my brother Lee is trending at number 3 and 4 with #WhoIsLeeThanatGirlfriend…

Oh, wait a minute! Lee has a girlfriend? How come I don’t know about it?”

Max: “He’s been trending since 2 days ago?”

“Yes, but yesterday hashtag is brokenheartdayforLeefans. I thought it’s just something about his fans, nothing serious.”

Tul is curious, he opened the hashtag, there’s pictures of Lee hugging a girl, but they can’t see her face.

“When is it? I can’t see the face… Hmn…why they don’t they took the picture of the girl? Wait, this place looks familiar…babe, take a look, do you recognise the place?”

Tul said to Max while zooming on the picture.

Max: “Hmn…this is the shirt he wears on the day we went to the club right.”

Tul: “Oh! You were right! But…Lee didn’t bring anyone with him that day…”

Max look at the picture carefully again.

“Judging by the shoe…this girl is Gigie!”

Tul: “What?! Hahahahaha…”

Max: “Why are you laughing?”

Tul: “Don’t you find it funny? They thought Gigie is Lee girlfriend! Your sister Gigie…hahaha…”

Max: “What?! You think my sister is not good enough for Lee?”

Tul: “Babe, that’s…not what I mean. It’s the opposite of what you were thinking! Gigie is young, pretty, and moreover she is a good girl, but Lee on the other hand is a playboy, I think Gigie could find a better man than Lee.”

Max: “I thought you are the playboy in your family…”

“Ehem…that’s before I met you…”