Love 22

Sweetest LOVE 4 U

Love 22

Author POV

“No!”

“Please…We just got engage and the proper thing to do next is honeymoon!”

“You go to honey moon after you get married, not engage!”

“We will go to honey moon after our wedding, but first, let’s go to this engagement honey moon.”

“I have a lot of work and I believe you too.”

“I already apply for holiday leave for this honeymoon, I have asked Win to take over my work and I think Bring and Max won’t mind to cover for your work too. Right???”

Tay turned to Bright and Max and blink several times.

New turned to both of them too waiting for their respond.

Bright and Max looking at each other and then nodded their head and agreed to let Tay take New away for honey moon.

New: “Ooooiiii…!”

“See!!! Come on, let’s pack up and get going!!!”

Tay happily pushed New back to his room to packed up and then hit the road.

~

In the car, after an hour drive.

“Tay, where are we going?”

Tay: “It’s a surprise. Just sit back and relax.”

2 hours later

New busy working on his phone, replying messages and telephone. When he looked at the road they seem still in the highway.

“Tay, is it going to be a long drive?”

Tay: “You can get some sleep if you want. I’ll wake you up when we arrived.”

3 and a half hours later.

New has sleep and woke up and then sleep again and woke up again for a few times, but they still in the highway.

“Tay, are we there yet?”

Tay: “Soon.”

New look out at the sign on the road, they are around Chantaburi and if they keep going they’ll be going to Trat and if Tay keep going east from there they will going to Cambodia.

“Tay! Are you taking me to Cambodia?!”

Tay: “Huh?! No, we are not going to Cambodia!”

New: “Then where are you taking me?”

Tay: “I told you it’s a surprise.”

New took a deep breath, he has a bad feeling about this honey moon trip.

“Fine, can you make a stop somewhere?”

Tay: “Huh?! Why? You need to pee? Right now?”

New: “Yes, yes. Exit here, please.”

“Oooh…”

Tay obediently follows New direction to exit at the Chantaburi and looking for a place where they can make a stop.

New: “I think we can stop here.”

“Here?! No, no. This place looks dirty. I know a place.”

Finally, Tay parker his car in D varee Diva rimnaam hotel.

After they went to the toilet, they sit at the restaurant and ordered lunch.

Tay: “I know the owner of this hotel. They have several hotels in Thailand and Bali.”