Love 23

Sweetest ❤️ 4 U

LOVE 23

Author POV

Sky Bar

“Cheers!”

Tay, Tul, Lee and Win are hanging out just the 4 of them.

Win: “Brother, you’ve been asked us to accompany you for 3 consecutive nights.”

Lee: “Yeah, where are your fruit collection?”

Win: “Oh, right! You went straight home these few nights without any girl!”

Tay: “I thought you need to release at least 4 times in a week…”

Tul couldn’t sleep well these few nights because he can’t stop thinking about Max confession.

And when he is too tired and finally fall asleep he kept dreaming about having sex with Tul.

“Huff…”

Tul let go a sigh and then finished his glass of liquor.

Tay: “You looked trouble…”

Lee: “Who dare to look trouble from Tul V. Pakorn?”

Win: “Is it something about work?”

Tul: “Not work.”

“…”

Tay: “Then???”

Tul let go a sigh again.

“It’s…huff…someone confess to me.”

Lee: “So what? Don’t every girl surround you confess to you all the time?”

Tul: “It’s different.”

Win: “What’s the different?”

“…”

Tay: “Perhaps…You like her too?”

Win: “Wow!!!”

“…”

Lee: “Seriously?!”

“…”

Win: “Do I know her? Apple? Lemon? Oh, is it Pear from Phuket? Is that why you looked annoyed since we came back from Phuket?!”

Tul: “Not them.”

Win: “Oiii…then who is it?”

Tul: “Someone…”

Tay: “I guess you like her too aren’t you? Otherwise why are you looked like this?”

Lee: “If you like her too, then why don’t you go with it? What stopping you?”

Tul: “I’m not sure. It’s complicated.”

Win: “I don’t get it. You can have anyone you want, what make this one so complicated?”

Tul: “Can we not talk about it? Let’s change subject, please. I asked you guys out so I can stop thinking about it.”

“Alright then…Eeerm…Tay, where is New, Bright and Max? Why aren’t they joining us?”

Lee tried to change the subject and asked Tay question, but Tul heard Max name being mention, he couldn’t help but sigh again.

“Huuuff…”

Lee: “Now what?! I didn’t talk to you!”

Tay: “Ignore him, Lee. The 3 of them are busy right now.”