Love 18

Sweetest LOVE 4 U

Love 18

P. S. : I know you've been waiting for the update since last week, but I'm sorry I couldn't make it. So, I'm posting a very long chapter to make up to you guys. ❤️

Author POV

Airport

Tay was keeping his promise to take New fly back to Phuket and meet with Grandma Sarie before the engagement party.

New, Max and Bright are waiting for Tay and Win at the gate 6 to checking in together.

“Hi guys, sorry to keep you waiting.”

Tay finally showed up with a big luggage.

New: “Did you bring your whole wardrobe for 3 days trip?”

Tay: “You will need more than this for my whole wardrobe. So, the answer is no, all the thing inside here is for your grandma from Nana.”

New: “What?”

Tay: “Yesterday Nana drop a lot of things and asked me to give it to your grandma.”

New, Max and Bright widen their eyes.

Tay: “Don’t look at me like that. You know how Nana is.”

New: “I guess we have no choice but to bring it with us.”

Tay: “By the way, will your mae Pompam be there?”

New: “I don’t know. Grandma told me that he’s going to visit an orphanage in Pattaya on the weekend, but I’m not sure it’s this weekend or the next weekend.”

Tay: “I hope it’s this weekend.”

New: “Why?”

Tay: “Because I don’t know how to face him, you know he doesn’t like me.”

New laugh at Tay, because didn’t expect Tay to scare of mae Pompam.

Bright: “By the way, where is Win?”

As soon as Bright asked the question, they heard Win voice from behind them.

“Hi guys!!!”

The 4 of them turned around, but they are surprise to see Win is coming with one other person.

Tay: “Haa?!!! Why are you here Tul?”

Tul: “You think I will sit around here when I know you guys are going to the beach?! Hell no…”

Tay: “This is not that kind of trip. We are going to visit New’s grandma.”

“I know, I know…That’s why I’m coming, because you are going to be with New and his grandma, Max have Bright, I will accompany Win so he won’t be lonely.”

Tul said. At the end the 5 have no other choice but to let Tul tag along.

~

Airplane.

New sitting on the window seat and keep looking outside the window.

Tay: “Hey, why you look worried? I think I’m the one who should be worry, because I’m going to meet your grandma and sassy mae Pompam.”

New chuckle and said.

“I’m not worry about that. I’m worried about Gigie, I’m not sure leaving Gigie all alone in the house is a good idea.”

New still feel uneasy about the idea leaving Gigie alone, he wants Gigie to come but she said she have a lot of projects to do.

Tay: “Oh about that. Hmnn…I will ask someone to go to your house, so she won’t be alone this weekend.”