LOVE 38

Love 38

Author POV

“Brother! Are listening to me?”

“Huh?! Sorry…what did you say?”

At the end Film asked Bright to take her to eat before they go home, but Bright seems absent minded the whole time.

“What are you thinking brother? Are you thinking about Gigie?”

“Yes...”

After Bright answer with the yes, he saw Film face changes.

"Ehem... But, not anymore, let's eat. Do you like the food?"

Film sulking.

Bright know Film and Gigie are in not a good place, so he tried to change subject.

“Oh right, I want to ask you something. Father always come back home so late? He only eats dinner at home twice since I got in the house. Is it always like that? Or is it because I was in the house?”

Film: “Father always come home late at night and he only eat dinner with us a few times in a month. He always busy with his work.”

“Aah..is that so.”

Film: “Yes, he always like that.”

“And whar about the luggage this morning?”

Film: “Oh, he always travels for work a few times in a month. I guess he won’t be back home in a few days. So don’t worry brother, is not because of you.”

“Thank you for letting me know.”

It’s been weeks for Bright moved to his father house, the first and second day his father is home to have dinner together, but after that, not only his father not home for dinner but also come back late at night.

So Bright never have time to talk to his father again.

Because of the threatening, Bright have no choice but to move in to the house. He already feels uncomfortable moving in, and now his father was never home.

Bright felt foreign and not belong there with the others, although they share the same blood but they are still a stranger to Bright.

“Huff…”

~

Vihokratana Office

The N brand is going to do a collaboration collection with a sport brand, this is the first time N brand is going to design a sportswear.

New: “Bright, are you sure you are ok going alone?”

Bright: “Yes. You have to attend a meeting with Tay, brother Max is going to have a meeting with the sportswear brand, I will be fine going there alone.”

Max: “Should I delay the meeting?”

Bright: “That’s fine, I’m not a kid.”

New: “I know you are not a kid, I just want someone to accompany you so you won’t feel boring or sleepy.”

“I know someone who can accompany him.”

Tay took out his phone to send a message.

Few minutes later.

*Knock knock

“I’m here! What happen?!!”

Win came in after he knock looked panic.

New looking at Tay like "This is the one you talking about".

“Brother, what happened?! What’s the urgent?!”