Love 24

Note: Hi ya all~ I have a lot to say but firstly allow me to say I'm so sorry for making you all waiting for the update, a lot of things happend to me, but hey life goes on and you can't stay broken forever so here I am pulling myself together and move on.

I'll keep updating for you guys so please stay healthy, safe and happy.

Oh, in case you forget what's the story is, please go back to previous chapter 😉.

                                                                     XOXO

LOVE 24

Author POV

The day of the “Best local Brand Award” to announce their winner is finally here.

New, Max and Bright were sitting nervously in front of the TV in their office room.

“Oh my God, I'm so nervous! Max, I want candy…”

Max hand New a candy and said.

“Me too…"

Bright: “Don’t worry, I have a good feeling about it.”

Max: “Yeah, we’ve worked so hard all these years. Even if we didn’t win the title, I’m so proud that our brand gets all the recognition it deserves."

New: " You're right . As long as we are together, we are going to make a lot of great things.”

Max, Bright and New hugging each other.

*Click

The door in New office is opened.

“Baby!!! Ugh…what are you guys doing sandwich-ing my baby?”

Tay said and then shoo Bright so he can move because he want to sit beside New.

New: “What are you doing here? I thought you are having a meeting?”

Tay: “Well…I heard from Win that they will announce the winner of “Best Local brand award” today.”

New: “So you cancel the meeting?”

Tay: “What is more important than you? I just want to be beside you when they announce it!”

New was about to scold this “child man” but stops when he heard a knock on the door.

When the door swings open, Tul and Win walked inside the room with a bottle of champagne.

Tul: “They haven’t announce it right?!”

Max: “Why are you here?”

Tul: “Huh...What is more important than you? I just want to be beside you when they announce it!”

New, Max and Bright minds: “Déjà vu.”

“Speaking of announcement, when did you guys together?”

“Yeah, why didn’t you tell us about it?”

“How long have you guys together?”

“You got me bro, I didn’t see that coming!”

Tay, New, Bright and Win looking at both Max and Tul and wait for their answer.

“Well… Max didn’t ask me properly, he just f*ck me and then I assume that we are together already.”

Tul answer casually.

New & Bright looking at Max and couldn’t believe that the gentle Max they knew can be that wild.