"Hey, thank god you answered." I breathe out, pacing around my room.

"What's up?"

"How would you like to be part of the Olsen twins' fashion show?" I nibble on my finger nail, waiting for her response.

"Are you talking about Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen?"

"Yes, so what do you say?"

"I don't know, I haven't modeled since high school and I don't know if I'll be any good." I can hear the despair in her voice.

"Come on, you were great in all of those magazine catalogs you were a part of. If there's anyone that could do this, it's you Margot." I reason with her in every possible way I can. "Please, for me?"

"Okay, I'll do it."

"Great, can you be in my apartment in thirty minutes?"

"Yes, I'll be there." Margot tells me over the phone.

"Thank you, I owe you one." I let her know before hanging up the phone.

I made my way back to the kitchen where MK stood waiting for me.

"So, what did your friend say?"

"She said she'll do it." I uttered. "She'll be here in thirty minutes."

"Great." MK released the breath she was holding. "Do you have any picture of her I can see? I have to let my assistant know in advance to get the outfits ready."

"Yes, let me find you one." I fiddled through my phone, looking through her past instagram posts too. When I finally found a picture, I showed MK what she wanted. "Here. So, Margot used to model when she was in high school."

"Oh, damn she's hot

"Oh, damn she's hot." MK compliments her. "So, she knows a thing or two about strutting it down the runaway. Great, we won't have to teach her. As for you, are you familiar with the song ''Without Me by Halsey?"

"Yes, I am."

"Good because that's what you'll be performing." MK informs me. "After your friend gets here, we'll have to swing by the forum for rehearsals."

I nodded while listening to her speak of today's events. I just realized that underneath all of this talk about the fashion show, I have yet to see my girlfriend.

"Is Lizzie around?" I look around the living room, still no sign of her.

"She's in the room with Ashley packing some stuff up."

I nodded before the two other twins joined us in the living room. I immediately locked eyes with Lizzie.

"Hey babe, you're back." Lizzie leans in for a quick kiss. I'm taken aback by this gesture because I didn't think she would want to display affection.