Giovanni stood in front of the elevator holding two bottles in his hand, I twisted at my fingers following upstairs to his bedroom. I always wonder what his bedroom looked like. He opens the bedroom double doors.

"after you ivory," He says, pushing open his bedroom doors wider. Nope, ivory turns back he will break your back like a glow stick.

I look around his room A guitar laid in the corner, his large windows were pilled behind his bed the view was amazing. The whole room was the size of his living room combine. It was dark, red led lights filled the whole room, and album covers on one side of his wall.

His room was comfortable, I loved it. Im seeing a little bit more of him and I enjoyed it.

"nice room," I say, looking back up at him. he was already looking at me. He handing me the bottle. I grin looking at the bottle of apple juice. My chest feels heavy just thinking that he thought about this.

He watched me open the juice. he watches me drink the juice. His eyes never left mine. not since I walked in here. I spot a book on a shelf that catches my attention. I go to walk over to it and just as I was about to grab it he took my hand in his. Sparks, that what I feel every time he touches me.

"Do not touch it, ivory." He narrows his eyes, slouching my shoulder I started to walk away and once he did I ran back grabbing the book, not fast enough because his hand was on my waist.

I looked at the cover. fifty shades of gray.

"fifty shades huh, what is that your guilty pleasure?" I teased, His arms still wrapped around my waist.

"Angel I have a lot of guilty pleasure, that doesn't even add up to it," His cocky grin meets my eyes. I placed the book back looking back at him. why do I fit so perfectly in his arms?

he moved his hands up my back, to my shoulders, down my arms till his hands are touching. He collied his hand with mine. I stare at our hands. Gosh, don't forget ivory rule one.

"so, when was your last time?" I asked walking away from him, already missing his touch around me. do I really want to know his last time I don't care for his sex life before me?

"last week, yours?" I twisted my fingers looking over my shoulder at him. "two weeks ago," I say, remembering the nasty mark on my wrist miles gave me.

He spins me around making me look at him. His finger slide across my collar bone, I suck in a deep breath between my teeth.

Giovanni's mouth was on mine. he clouding my mind again. I shut my eyes tight kissing him back ignoring all the tingly sensation on my lips.

God ruin me please. Im guessing I taste as good since he doesn't break away. I enjoy his mouth he tastes like mint.  He pulled away cathing a breath and speaks. "jump," I jump slightly wrapping my legs around his waist.

"god this is better than imagine," his raspy voice says before pulling me back into a kiss.

he imagines this, meaning he thought about me.
Giovanni.
thinks.
about.
me.

he touches me I can't tell where he touching me at. Because he touching me everywhere. I like kissing Giovanni, he tastes so good. I love the nice he makes every time I nibble on his lip.

I want Giovanni, and Giovanni wants me. But I only can have half of Giovanni.

"bed now," he mutters against my neck. I was in such a rush I didn't even notice how nervous I was till he stood in his underwear. he the biggest I ever had.

he sits at the edge of the bed, putting up his single finger motioning me to come here. I followed. the back of his hands cups my thighs, trailing up to the front of my pants. before pulling them down he looked up at me. asking me if I was sure. I nodded but am im really sure?