Chapter 24: Suffered

ISINARA ko ang pinto ng aking kotse

ISINARA ko ang pinto ng aking kotse. Before I start the engine of my car, I remember the conversation between me and Curran. The moment that I knew what personality Mira had. She doesn't deserve to be suffered and to be killed.

Sic was flashing a smile while describing Mira to Curran. Curran stated to me that he's getting cringe when Sic confessed his feelings for Mira. Curran felt the innocent and pure love of Sic to Mira.

Hindi ko mapigilan ang mga luhang tumutulo sa akin nang maalala ang sinapit ni Mira. According to Curran, she was living in an orphanage together with Sic. Everything is fine during her childhood days. But when she entered her teenage years, things started to get worst.

Sinabi ni Sic kay Curran kung gaano siya nagtampo kay Mira nang malamang iiwan na niya si Sic. Nagpasya si Mira na sumama sa mga taong gustong magpa-ampon sa kaniya. Walang magawa si Sic kung hindi tingnan si Mira habang papalayo ito ng bahay ampunan.

According to Curran, Mira suffered from the people who adopter her. Mira was treated like a maid and not a daughter. She got a lot of bruises when her food was not tasty. The worst scenario that she experienced was her hair used as a mop by those abusive parents that adopted her.

Naglakas ng loob si Mira na umalis sa bahay na iyon. She tried to get money on her own. Namasukan siya bilang isang janitress na kung saan 50 pesos lang ang natatanggap niya sa araw-araw na pagta-trabaho niya sa loob ng sampung oras.

She worked as a waitress in a food chain in the evening. She is not lending any cash to buy a meal. She only eats the customer's left-over. Mira tried to hide those foods in order for her not to scold by her manager.

Those little pieces of experienced of Mira make me blue. She doesn't deserve to treat unfairly by those abusive persons.

It makes me gloomier that Sic can't do anything to help Mira. Ang buong akala ni Sic ay nasa maayos na kalagayan si Mira nang makita niya ito sa Legal High University.

Nalaman lang ni Sic ang buong katotohanan nang namatay si Mira. Until now, Sic can't move on. Pinipilit niyang isa siya sa mga dahilan kung bakit namatay si Mira. He didn't notice how Mira was experiencing. He can't protect Mira.

How cruel life is?

I wiped my tears and decided to start the engine of my car. Malapit ko nang malaman ang katotohanan. This will be my way to help Sic as well as Mira.

I park my car when I noticed that I'm now at the house Haley. I get my black coat and came outside. I get my phone and started to play a movie.

I covered my mouth with my hands. Bigla akong tinamaan ng antok sa aking pinapanood. I paused the movie and I realized that it started 20 minutes ago.

If I was with someone watching this movie and that someone is tired, there is a chance that he will fall asleep right now. I take a glance at the house of Haley and started to continue the movie. I also started the timer. Based on the design of Haley's house, someone can reach the gate within 5 minutes.