"I'm going to cut off the deal."

He gripped my hips harder to stop my movements and lifted his head to look at me. "What?" it was as if he'd been throw into an ice-cold ocean.

"I'm going to cut off the deal." I repeated, this time firmer.

Confusion flooded his features. "Which means that...?"

"This is our last time... with everything." He didn't speak. It was like he couldn't. "Look," I sighed. "I'm rising good in my grades and have enough help to fight for this scholarship. You're taking Emily to the Spring Fling which means you'll probably start going out soon anyways."

"But –"

"Do you really think I have that little self-respect to let you fuck me like a sidepiece whilst you go out with another girl?" the question came out rhetorical and harsher than I anticipated.

He hastily shook his head, "No, I... I just thought that we'd agree on this together."

"When? When you're already fucking Emily? This seems like the perfect time to do it." When he's inside you. Great timing, Sienna.

Without warning, he lifted me off him and set me aside. "What the hell?" I protested.

"You're telling me this whilst I'm fucking inside of you? What the fuck, Sienna?"

"Would you have preferred me to tell you right after? Just like how you did when you told me you asked Emily?" I snapped. That wasn't supposed to come out.

He shook his head once more, giving a light, agitated chuckle. "Like you even care about that."

"Shut up." I snapped once more. I took in a deep breath to try and cool myself down and exhaled deeply. Gazing down at my hands in my lap and I explained, "We both have everything we need."

"You're lying." He sharply responded catching me out.

"I'm not –" he cut me off with a scoff and got off the bed, walking over to his sweatpants on the floor. I tried to find words as he put them on. "Look, this was going to end anyways. It's just easier to rip off the Band-Aid."

"Was it?" he asked, turning back to me.

"Was what?" I climbed off the bed and watched as his eyes trailed all over my naked body before looking away. I rolled my eyes and pulled on that over-sized, red hoodie he once bought for me. It was quickly becoming my favourite and fell just above my knees, so I was pretty much covered.

"Was it ever going to end?" he finally said, eyes burning into mine.

"I'm sorry, were you planning on fucking me like a sidepiece forever whilst you went out and tried to find the perfect wife or some shit?" I stepped back a bit to process what he said. Was that what he wanted? God, I had no clue what he wanted.

"That's not what I meant." He denied.

"Then what the hell do you mean?!" I finally burst and stalked closer to him. "You've wanted Emily since day one! Well fucking congratulations, you've got her!"

"And because I've got Emily, I've lost you!" he exclaimed. I froze. Without any thinking or hesitation, I stalked towards him and reached up to wrap my arms around his neck, fiercely pressing my lips to his.

He instantaneously kissed me back, our lips crashing and burning in heated strokes of passion. I slid my tongue into his mouth, brushing his tongue, causing him to groan. We stumbled back, making our way to the bed, hands struggling as they grabbed clothing.