Scene 14

At school.

Principal Stone: And further news, our own choir team, The Dysfunctinals won 2nd in the district meet and will be advancing to regionals, if you see them in the hallway, congratulate them. Special congratulations are to their Amazing, Handsome, Sexy, Milk chocolate, and choir director, Mr. James Williams. Also, our first student council meeting will be Friday.

Alexis: It feels so good to be President.

Aiden wraps his arms around her.

Aiden: Of course babe, and what’s the first thing you are going to as President.

Alexis: Probably get a smoothie bar and yoga room or get rid of your sister.

Aiden gives her a look.

Alexis: I’m just playing, it would be for the school to get us fee waivers for the SAT’s. Besides not everyone can afford the $50 charge.

Aiden: Aww! You do have a heart, so does this mean I am your first lady-boyfriend?

Alexis: Hmm! It does.

They start to kiss. We then see Julian walking over to Ava who has a voodoo doll that looks like Alexis in her hand. She is sticking it with a pin.

Julian: Ava?

Ava looks up to see Julian’s eyes.

Ava: Uhmm…Yes?

Julian: You were amazing up there at the district meet. And I was wondering if you would like to go out some time?

Ava: Is this a joke?

Julian No, I think you have an amazing voice and I have been crushing on you for a while now, I just want to get to know you.

Ava: *In her head* don’t fall for it Ava, he wants your cookie, he wants your cookie.

Ava: I’m not stupid, I see this all the time, you want to have sex with me and leave, and if I get pregnant, you’re going to leave, is that it?

Julian: No, not at all!

Ava: Leave Perv!

Ava starts to throw things at Julian as he runs.

In another part of the hall, Madison is selling Fire Buzz magazine.

Madison: Fire Buzz, get your Fire Buzz!

Cameron: I can help you sell those magazines.

Madison: No thanks; I can do it by myself.