Scene 5

Cafeteria.

It is an all out war in the cafeteria. We see several of the characters throwing food, making a comment, or hiding.

Principal Stone walks in and blows her whistle.

Principal Stone: Sit down!

Everyone sits down.

Principal Stone: Now who is responsible for this mess?

Everyone laughs because they are not going to tell.

Principal Stone: Oh all right, no snitching, well if someone doesn’t tell, then all of you are getting expelled.

Everyone points to Jesse, Cameron, Aiden, and Jeremiah who are all trying to sneak out of the cafeteria.

Principal Stone: Freeze you fake ass Jagged Edge. My office…Now!

                      In Principal Stone’s office.

Principal Stone: So we’re starting food fights now? Give me one good reason why you four shouldn’t be expelled and flipping burgers at McDonalds’s?

Aiden: Well you’re large and lovely highness, we are the best basketball players you have and without us, you can kiss championships goodbye.

They all shake their heads in agreements.

Principal Stone: Damn! Michael Ealy has a point, but that isn’t going to cut it. All four of you are expelled!

James: Wait!

James steps forward.

James: I have a solution that could make everyone happy. Why don’t you four guys audition for the choir I’m putting together?

Jesse: Hell no! I rather be expelled.

Principal throws something at Jesse.

Principal Stone: Watch your mouth, you know what Mr. James, that sounds like a wonderful idea, tomorrow, you four will be auditioning to join the choir. If Mr. Williams tells me that you four failed to show up, expect to start working at McDonalds’s that same day, do we have a deal?

They murmur.

Principal Stone slams the desk.

Jesse, Jeremiah, Cameron, and Aiden: Yes Ma’am.

Principal Stone: Recognize!

As they walk out of the office, they start to talk.

Jeremiah: Way to go Jesse, you got us in trouble again.

Jesse: Whoa! How is this my fault?

Cameron: Dude, you threw a piece of broccoli at your little brother starting the food fight.

Jesse: Man alright, my bad, I screwed up alright.

Aiden: My bad is starting to become old, let’s just get this audition over with.