"To be honest, I just want to beat something and fee bette-AHHH!~"

Before Yang could finish what she was saying, a pair of lovely green feminine hands reached from behind the Blonde and grabbed her breasts, making the Brawler yelp and blush brightly, while also catching the attention of everyone else.

"You do have a nice chest, but missing some extra meat in your buns, hon~"

A succubus, with green skin, ginger hair, and a black dress, fondled the Satanic human while also giving her opinion, making the brawler's eyes turn red and her hair burst into flames of rage, and quickly tried to punch the mistress demon with her Satanic celica, though she missed and only shattered the ground beneath them.

"Definitely cute, but I sense you'll grow up into a lovely lady~"

The Succubus known as Nevan moved on to her next target and squeezed the blushing cheeks of the Silver Demon Eye, who quickly pulled away and slashed at the Female Devil, though the Crescent Devil hit nothing but air.

"Hm, you have some time to grow here, then you will be completely perfect~... Also I'm sorry, you have my condolences."

Nevan reached around and hugged the Ninja Kitty, softly fondling the Bellabooty, which also gave a sorrowful expression. The Shadow Cat, who was extremely embarrassed and confused, aimed the flintlock gun of her Hellish Shroud, trying to shoot the Lady Demon, but she had already disappeared.

"As for you? You have no chance, you'll be the same flat girl forever with no hope of growing~"

Nevan lay beneath the Ice Queen and looked up her skirt, admiring the panties; the demonic Schnee was more angry than embarrassed as she then lifted up her crystalline leg, which had become much sharper.

"LIES! I'M STILL GROWING!"

Weiss stabs her crystal leg down, hard, but the Lustful Demon quickly moves away, allowing the leg to sink deeply into the ground; the Lady Devil lets out teasing chuckles as she walks around the RWBY girls, who are all blushing and ready to kill her. The Mistress ignores them and walks up to the Devil Hunter, who can't help but enjoy the show he sees and wears a small amused smile on his face.

"Now then, the real guest I've been expecting, is this your first time here?~"

Nevan started to flirt and admire the piece of meat she was witnessing, which made the Devil Man's smile grow wider.

"Yeah it is, you'll be nice to me, won't you?~"

Dante decided to flirt back, which made a certain blonde jealous and more enraged, as evidenced by her flaming hair growing larger.

"Of course I will, I'll treat you and your little cuties so nicely, that you'll never want to leave~"

Nevan lifted up the chin of the Red Coat Devil, as if she were about to kiss him, before quickly pulling away, barely dodging a punch and gun blast from a certain blonde.

"Hey! If Anyone Gonna Kiss His Lips, It's Me!"

Yang growled as her mask covered her mouth, and she slammed her fists together, ready to knock some skulls, the other girls were also by her side, and also ready to slay the lady demon, which made the Demonic Human chuckle.

"Seems like I'm taken Demon Lady, sorry~"

Dante then pulled out his Rebellion and got ready to start the fun, the succubus just let out a small lustful giggle, as she then seductively walked up to the stage, and looked back down at them, before blowing a kiss, which was made out of purple lightning.

"I don't mind sharing~"

What Nevan said earns her some shotgun blast from Yang's Satanic Celica. To which the Lustful Devil blocks with her Electro Bats. Then she sends a swarm of them towards the Team. Dante and Ruby shoot down with their Spiral and Crescent Devil. It only took a single bullet from both of their sniper rifles to hit and ricochet off of all the bats, before hitting the Succubus, who yelps in pain and shrank a little. Weiss and Blake took the chance to close in and prepare to stab the Lust Devil. Who lets out a growl before twirling around and releasing some Shadow Blades from her dress, forcing the Demonic Schnee and Hellish Belladonna to block and get knocked back. Once having some space, Naven summons some Electric Balls and shoots them at the Devil Hunting Group. The Devil Hunter and Ice Queen step forward to defend their Teammates, the Red Coat Devil using his Royalguard Style to block, and the Demonic Schnee using her Demonic Myrtenaster: Lightning Mode to absorb the electrical attack. Once the two finished defending and charged up a lot of energy, both Dante and Weiss preformed the Stinger move and stabbed their swords into Nevan's chest, sending the energy back at her and more, which made her yell in pain as she was sent flying towards a wall, crashing into it. The Succubus cough up blood and shrank again. She glares at everyone evilly before sinking into the floor, shadow covered the entire floor, and once it did, more Shadow Blades stabbed upward and everywhere, forcing everyone to jump away and avoid the attacks. Doing this made everyone spread out, something the Lust Demon quickly took advantage of, as she quickly rose back up from the shadow, and grabbed the closest person near her, which was Ruby. The Succubus held the Devil Rose close, making her unable to grab her weapon. Once trap in her hold, Naven was then about to perform the Kiss Of Death, though before she could, the Devil Huntress headbutt the Lady Demon, making her stumble backwards. This moment of distraction gave Ruby enough time to use Crescent Devil: Scythe Mode, twirling the weapon around a bit before swinging the weapon upward towards the Lustful Devil, hitting/cutting her up in the air, to which Weiss jumps ups and used Crystal Leg: Hammer Mode to kick the Lady Demon back down to the ground, enough to crack the floor and made her bounce a bit, which gave Blake the chance to use Hellish Shroud: Ribbon Mode, to grapple/tie up the Succubus, before swinging her around, hitting and grinding against the wall, before launching Nevan towards Yang, who ready her Satanic Celica gauntlet fist and punched the Succubus face so hard that it created a sonic boom, sending her flying towards the stage, and then being caught in the arms of the Devil Hunter, for a moment it looked as if Nevan had died, before rising back up and try to attack the Devil Man, to which he quickly respond with shooting Ivory in her stomach.

"Down girl, I don't think you can continue a Five on One~"

Dante softly teases as he puts away his gun; the Succubus giggles softly and traces her hand over the Devil Hunter's chest, smiling lightly.

"Your father was a handsome devil, but you're no slouch yourself~..."

As Naven said her last words, she suddenly burst into a bright, purple, electric light, which made the RWBY Girls look away; once it died down, they looked back to see the Red Coat Devil holding a demonic purple electric guitar, making them go wide-eyed in shock. As Dante wore a big smirk, he loudly strummed the electric strings, which seemed to summon some lightning, startling the Demon Ladies.

"Any song requests?~"
__________________________
To answer a few questions about the new Team RWBY, 1: They are stronger than Lady, Trish and DMC4 Nero, 2: Think of it as more of a Demonic Mutation or maybe Infection, 3: Their weapons and 10% of the body are made of the same material, 4: They have their own Devil Triggers, 5: Yang is not the new Nero, he still exists.

(Any more confusion that needs to be answered?)