Jesse gets up.

Jesse: Damn!

Vanessa bangs on the door.

Vanessa: Watch your mouth boy!

Vanessa proceeds to Isabella’s room. She knocks and hears Isabella to tell her to come in.

Isabella is dressed and listening to music.

Isabella: Morning Mom!

Vanessa: Morning, I see you’re up early as usual.

Isabella: Katrina is coming to pick me up and besides I have never been late and I plan to keep it that way.

Vanessa: Mhmm! So it wouldn’t have to do with that little boy Jesse brings in my house when I’m at work?

Isabella blushes at this. She starts to stutter.

Isabella: Uhm……

Vanessa: That’s what I thought; you better not bring that boy up to this room.

Isabella: Yes Ma’am.

                             Kodi’s room.

Kodi: Alright Chichi, I left your cell phone in your bed.

He points to the small bed by his.

Kodi: I have all the important numbers on speed dial. 911 is 1, PETA is 2, and Godfather Malone is 3. Don’t you borrow any money for him again.

Chichi: Meow!

Kodi: And Consuela is coming to clean the house, watch her because I think she’s stealing my Uno cards and Monopoly play money.

Vanessa knocks on the door.

Vanessa: Good morning baby boy!

Kodi: Good morning mother!

He runs over to hug her.

Vanessa: Are you ready for school? Do you have everything?

Kodi: Yes Ma’am, I have everything, my homework, my phone, my Epipen, my emergency money, my predator backpack, my stun gun, and my mace.

Vanessa: That’s my baby and Jesse is going to drive you to school and bring you home after his practice.

Kodi: Mom, he’s going to leave me like always do, and then I have to walk to school and I don’t want to get kidnap by that homeless guy again.

Vanessa’s phone buzzes. Her boss Harvey text her to get down to work Now!!!

Vanessa: I’ll make sure he won’t this time, I have to go, I love you baby boy.

Vanessa kisses him on the cheek.

Kodi: I love you too.

                             Living room.

As Vanessa is about to head out, she sees Jesse trying to sneak out of the back.

Vanessa: Freeze!

Jesse stops in his tracks.

Jesse: Shit!

Vanessa slaps him upside the head.

Vanessa: Curse again.

Jesse: Man What!

Vanessa gives him a look.

Jesse: Ma’am?

Vanessa: You are going to drive your brother to school and bring him home, do you hear me?

Jesse rolls his eyes.

Vanessa grabs his arm and squeezes.

Vanessa: Do you hear me?

Jesse: Ow! Yes ma’am.

Vanessa: Good, I have to go, I love you and stay out of trouble, and I don’t need the school calling me today.

Vanessa leaves and Jesse pulls out his phone to see his cousin, Aiden calling him.

Jesse: Wassup Bro! Yeah, I’ll be over there to pick you up, I got to ditch tiddyhead first. Aight!

Jesse leaves.

A car horn honks and Isabella checks her window.

Isabella: Bye Kodi!

Isabella runs downstairs to the door and leaves.

Kodi runs downstairs and sees everyone gone.

Kodi: Tartar sauce, not again!