I would rather......} ynw47

Börja om från början

He stumbled out of the bed staggering to where his jacket was kneeling down on it. He patted the pockets then ruffled it out in the air but I guess he didn't find what he was looking for. He leaned forward holding his head as he grunted in pain louder this time.

Now I was alarmed. I leaned up off the wall frowning.What was going on? Was he faking this to get my attention? I smacked my lips. He just tryna distract me so ion kick his ass out. My thoughts, however, were disrupted when he begun to cry. Straight out sobbing loudly at that.His shoulders shaking as he begun hit his head with his hands over and over pulling at the black bennie he had on. I bit on my lip had completely disregarding everything.My caring side had to spring up and I was at his side in a heart beat.

"Melly? You okay?"I asked confused and unsure. I didn't know what was going on with him. He suddenly held onto me his tears sipping into my grey t-shirt. I froze up.

"H-help me. Help me Tay....it hurts so bad..."he cried his fingers digging into my arm. Huh? What the fuck going on?

"What's happening? How do I help you? Talk to me Jamell."I was in full panic mode. He was crying so hard and grabbing on my arms even harder. He kept groaning and moaning in pain too through his crying.

"My car....it's...it's outside. Get me my-my p-pills....oh fuck!"he struggled to speak. What the fuck? "please..." He sobbed out. I've never seen him like this. Jamell crying is...is...is...uhm I have no word for it but its just not normal. Like at all! He the strongest motherfucker I done ever met. Always talm bout thugging feelings out especially when it came to crying.

"Okay lemme help you up."I tried lifting him up. He jacked scaring the fuck outta me.

"No! Just go!"he yelled lifting his body off me. My eyes widened and  I just got up sprinting to the door. I ran out to his car which luckily wasn't locked. Stupid nigga! Black people always lock they shit twice at that!

I checked the glove compartment. It was the first place that came to mind. I finding a white pill bottle with no label, I opened it breathing heavily. Hopefully this was the one because there wasn't any other on sight. There was these huge ass white pills inside. I quickly closed the door running back inside.

"Is this it?"I asked kneeling beside him again. He looked left reaching his hand out. I frowned. The problem was I was at his right." I'm here." He snapped his head in my direction I guess following my voice his hand still reaching out.

"Give it to me."he swatted his hand around. What the hell? If I didn't know any better I would say he can't see. My heart dipped a bit in my chest. Making it easier for him I placed the bottle in his hand. He quickly opened it taking one pill out and swallowing without water.

I watched him at he leaned back hand on his face wiping it off. His eyes were closed shut. He was also trying to regulate his breathing.

"Jamell?"I called shakily.

"What?"he snakily replied. I swallowed hard shifting a bit.

"C-can you s-see me?"I asked my heart racing. He looked off to the side staring right past me.

"Of course I can."he licked his lips the gesture making my heart drop outta my ass. He's lying. 

~®~

I played around with Jamell's fingers his head resting on my lap. I had helped him off the floor and back into the bed but first I made him take his shoes off. He was quiet and was avoiding looking at me. I was trying to wrap my head around the fact that he just went blind suddenly. I'm sure he can't see because when I tried giving him a bottle of water he made me put it in hands. I was still waiting for him to explain things to me because I was more than  confused at this point.