CHAPTER 112

Huan Zixu's wording had been obscure, but Cen Xiao instinctively felt that something was wrong. He had only dared to come visit Zhen Li and You Zhengping because he had heard Lian Yufan say that Yuan Luori's glasses definitely wouldn't fall off. Hearing that Huan Zixu wanted Yuan Luori to check something for him, he immediately leapt up and said, "Since you're all busy, I'll get out of the way. I'll be going."

"Officer Cen?" Zhen Li was perplexed. "Are you in such a hurry to go? I wanted to invite you for dinner tonight."

Lately he had received a lot of material assistance from Cen Xiao. He had wanted all along to treat Cen Xiao to dinner, but last time he had saved up some money, it had gone to buying Yu Hua the luxury Maldives tickets. Now he had finally gotten a bit of a bonus. After decorating, there was still some left, just right for treating Officer Cen in return.

"We'll do it another day." Instinct told Cen Xiao that if he didn't leave now, there would be a big problem. He dropped a line and took to his heels.

Seeing him look faintly rushed, Huan Zixu frowned suspiciously, suddenly remembering that this person was You Zhengping's comrade in arms. The fleeing Cen Xiao had just run out of the livestream room when he bumped right into Yuan Luori, carrying the framed rules and regulations. Feng Kui was following behind Yuan Luori carrying an absurdly small hammer.

"Running so fast?" Huan Zixu also walked out of the livestream room. Seeing Feng Kui right outside the door, he cried out, "Feng Kui, the glasses!"

Feng Kui and Huan Zixu had cooperated with each other for hundreds of years. Listening to Huan Zixu's instructions was Feng Kui's instinct. Practically when Huan Zixu's mouth had formed the words, before Feng Kui had heard his voice, his fingers rose. He tapped the air. Yuan Luori's glasses, which were fixed to his head by an iron ring, fell off in response.

Before he could react, Yuan Luori saw the brilliant, dazzling fireball at the top of Cen Xiao's head. He was instantly stunned. The rules and regulations he was holding fell down. Luckily, there was a living being with sharp eyes and quick reflexes taking in the whole scene. Director Ha ran out of a corner like an arrow. Before the rules and regulations fell to the floor, it grabbed the edge of the frame with its teeth, preventing the frame from coming into contact with the ground.

"What do you see?" asked Huan Zixu, who had been closely watching Yuan Luori's micro expressions the whole time.

Upon seeing this, Cen Xiao stopped running. He feebly let out a long breath. "I-I, I saw..."

Yuan Luori stammered and couldn't get anything out. But the parrot that longed for freedom flew over with a flapping of its wings and said, "Fireball, big lightbulb!"

Lian Yufan saw that there was no time to prevent this and shook his head. He stepped up to take the office rules and regulations from Director Ha. He glanced at it and saw that there were three rules written on it with a writing brush—

Rule 1, The company's staff must strictly abide by the laws and regulations of this country;

Rule 2, They must not do anything that will harm the company or its staff;

Rule 3, Clever people may be victims of their own cleverness.

He paid no attention to these rules. He tossed them aside and said to the blankly staring crowd, "This is a pretty big deal. Let's report it to our superiors."

Hearing the parrot, Huan Zixu had at first thought that Cen Xiao was a fire type Destroyer. He had just been thinking there was one plain-looking guy among the Protectors who was also a fire type. Of course, that wasn't important. The important thing was that if Cen Xiao was a Destroyer, why wasn't Lian Yufan, as a captain, hurrying to capture him?