1.

Ayana Rose

Ayana Rose

"Come on Ayana, my friend is taking me to this new club in town" I rolled my eyes getting another chip out of the bag that was sitting in my lap "Ali...look at me" I was sitting in sweatpants and a hoodie "Does it look like I wanna go out plus I have class in the morning" She sighed "Yo ass don't never go out, all you do is sit and watch Grey's Anatomy all day" she walked around the couch and unplugged the TV "Ali" I groaned and she snatched the chips out my hand "Can I remind your that we're in college....get dressed" I threw my head back in frustration then got up.

My name is Ayana Rose and I'm 23 years old. I am a psychology major at Jackson State University, Ali has been my bestfriend since 8th grade and we've been kinda inseparable so it only made sense for us to go to the same college and be roommates but we butt heads like anyone else, a lot more since we got to college.

Ali was outspoken and outgoing. She liked to go out and she was pretty much down with anything, as for me....I liked to be home and out of the way. I've watched Greys Anatomy 5 times and I just love it and that's usually what my days consist of, I never understood how me and Ali were so close with us being opposites but I loved her even when she did force me to go out.

Ali came in my room and looked in my closet "This" she pulled out this black dress that I had yet to wear "Just cause I don't like going out doesn't mean I don't know how to dress myself Ali, I was gonna take that back anyways " I said pointing to the tag and she looked at it and ripped it off "Oops" she said then shoved the dress in my hand. I sighed putting the dress on, it went just below my ass and was low cut and looked sheer in the cleavage area "My boobs are about to fall out" she smacked her lips "You look sexy Ayana relax" she curled my hair and handed me a pair of her red heels that strapped up the legs "That's perfect, let's go" I rolled my eyes and followed her out.

There was a silver Nissan out front of out apartment that had music blasting.

"Ayana this is Ciara" Ali yelled as we got in the car, Ciara gave me a warm smile and then started driving to the club.

We pulled up to the club and it was a long line outside, I mentally smiled cause there was no way they would want to stand in this long ass line in these long ass heels "Don't worry you guys, I know the bouncer" Ciara said parking and I sighed getting out the car.

Walking in the club they had some Megan playing, I loved me some Megan okay but what girl doesn't.

We walked over to the bar and Ali ordered 15 shots of tequila "No Ali!" I shouted over the music but she pushed 5 of the shots to me...fuck it.

I threw them back feeling the burn, Ali laughed grabbing my hand and pulling me to the dance floor. I danced around swaying my hips back and fourth, I was definitely feeling these shots already. Suddenly a guy came up behind me and started dancing with me.