Just A Lover

A/N:
Last chapter!! Thank you so much for reading<3

HANAKO'S POV:

I sat at the school desk awaiting Yashiro's arrival. I had asked number four yesterday if she could create a world that would make Yashiro happy,a fantasy world where anything she wanted would go. A place without rules...almost. The only rule being that she can't escape to the outside world,back to reality. When I told Y/N about my idea she expressed her opinion that she didn't agree with me on it. Not like it matters to me anyway. "Good morning!" Yashiro announced rushing into the classroom out of breath. Her hair was slightly out of place as her cheeks were pink and she was slightly sweaty. "Good morning Nene-chan. The teacher isn't here yet." Aoi told the girl"oh good! I'm safe!" Yashiro sighed in relief and walked over to her desk which was in front of me and sat down. "Wow,your hair is really messy ya know. Did you run here or something?" She looks back to me"good morning."

Her eyes widen as she stands up,slamming her hands into the table. "HANAKO-KUN?!" I gave a confused look"huh? My name is Amane though?" She brought her face close to me like she was investigating me or something. "Why are you in my classroom?" She asks as she begins to pat me down"shouldn't you be in the bathrooms? Why do you look like that? And...why doesn't my hand phase through you..."she trails off pulling herself back while I fixed my uniform. "You're drawing a lot of attention..."I trail off"Nene-Chan?"

"A-Aoi! It's not what you think!" The daikon girl yells in a panic while her friend walks towards us. It was kinda funny watching Yashiro get flustered over something like this. "You're so close to Amane. It seems like your jealous~."

"Wait you can see him Aoi?" The girl questions"what's up with Yashiro?" Akane asks approaching us,a book in his hand. "Akane!" The ginger looked down to me"here Amane,I brought the book you wanted." I took it from him"thanks." Lemon then walked through the door and greeted us with a good morning before sitting behind me. Sometimes I missed being human,being alive. I placed the book in my school bag as I watched Aoi and Akane converse with one another. I looked to Yashiro who was staring at the wall"dont you think they'd make a cute couple Yashiro?" I asked the girl making her jump"huh?" I point to the two"those two. They're super close,aren't they?"

No answer,she only stared at me.

I tilted my head"Yashiro? Are you-"she then put her hands in front of her body"GET AWAY FROM ME!" She shouted making the room go dead silent. "I don't know what you're up to,but I won't be fooled! Is this fake?! I'll figure out what's really going on!" She tells me"what are you talking about...?" I trailed off"and where is Y/N? Shouldn't she be with you?" I crossed my arms"she's probably going to be late,as usual. Also,your hair Yashiro..."she soon begins to pat down her hair and using her fingers as comb. I sigh and cross my arms over one another and place them on the desk before resting my head on them. "Did she turn you down again?" Lemon asks behind me as I look down at the movie theater tickets in my hand,I quickly placed them in my pocket and stared out the window.

In the distance you could see the tower where school mystery number four resigned. Shijima Mei,she was the ghost of the art room.

The day soon began once the teacher entered the room. It was a whole day built on nostalgia. It was weird having to read sentences in front of the class,answer questions,do the work and more. I found myself losing interest in the world around me as I realized Y/N had yet to show up for class. I did tell Shijima to draw her in,right? I'll have to meet with her later.

It was now lunch time,and Yashiro had just dumped salt onto my hair while screaming: 'begone evil spirit!' I stood up"why did you do that?! What is wrong with you today Yashiro?!" I exclaim to the girl while trying to get the salt out of my hair. "I'm acting totally normal." She huffs"and pouring salt on someones head is 'normal'?!" I sighed and walked over to the open window,I rested my arms on the window ledge. "Do you not like me Yashiro?" I asked the girl while looking at the green grass below. "Well it's just...uh..."