To Be Murderers

A/N:
My friend sent me Childe x Zhongli fan art..idk why:(

HANAKO'S POV:

We followed Aoi around school until she finally went into the auditorium. Aoi stood on stage while the rest of us hid behind the chairs in the back row staying out of her view. "I think this is where the drama club and school band have their performances. But Aoi's in the gardening club,so why is she here?" Yashiro whispers peaking over to Aoi"I bet it's a love confession." Akane growls while tightly holding the chair in front of him"someone called her out here to-"

"Calm down senpai!" Kou ushers"you think I can be calm,kohai?!"(let's talks about the fact is auto correct to Minaj LSNCLDKS)Akane then sighs. "This stuff has been happening ever since we were little kids..."Akane then spoke up about his past with Aoi"that's why-"he crossed his arms over each other and set them on the chair in front of him,placing his head on them. "That's why I decided that I would protect Aoi,even if she'll never look my way." It was kinda sad to watch Akane talk about someone he loved like that,the fact that no matter what he did she would barely acknowledge him. I looked over to Y/N who sat beside me with her knees brought to her chest,a sad expression on her face. Oh right,she knows what he's going through...

I stood up and floated over to Akane and began to move my hand in front of him as Yashiro asked me a question,wondering if who we were looking for was really a student. "Yea..."I then looked over to Yashiro and floated back over to them,once over there I wrapped my arms around Yashiro. "I guess we can't get a supernatural to show their real colors by going about usual business. Maybe it's about time we switch things up a bit." I hum letting go of her and hopping up onto one of the chairs as I summoned my cape. "Hanako-kun?" Yashiro asked"come here." I say grabbing Yashiro and pulling her into me"w-what are you-"

"Just go with it." I tell her looking back to the stage. "So Yashiro,let's say you had a power that you wanted to hide from people. When do you think you would use it?" I hummed"I'm sure there are plenty of situations but probably when I really needed to." She answers as Y/N buts in"Hanako,don't you dare do what I think your fixing to do!" I smirk and bring my hand up to the ceiling,pointing it. "For example,something like this-!" I then pointed it directly at Aoi"hakujoudai!"

The ghostly orb flew towards the stage at an alarming speed,it broke the lights on stage and chandelier. "STOP IT HANAKO-KUN!" Yashiro yelled as Akane yelled out to Aoi. I watched the chandelier fall towards the girl"idiot! What if he doesn't make it in time!" Y/N yells at me"he will,you and I both know it." Yashiro then began to thrash around in my hold"HANAKO-KUN! STOP IT!"

"You're even scaring Yashiro!" Y/N exclaims as I smile lightly"relax,everything is fine Yashiro. The important thing is,we lured him out." Her pink hues open still full of tears"w-what...?" She stutters out"take a look." I hopped off the chair and took Yashiro's hand and pulled her towards the stage with Y/N following us. "We finally found you." I smirked towards the black cloaked figure who now held Aoi in their hands. A giant clock was on top of the stage,it was present. The one who was able to stop time. It was nobody else but Akane. "The chandelier is stuck in midair?" Yashiro hums looking around"so it's safe to assume you're able to stop time." Akane looks over to us with a blank expression before looking to the seats. "I've heard of you two. That old school uniform,the seal on your cheek and those two ghostly orbs." He hops off the stage and sets the girl in a chair"the other has an old school uniform,a ring around her neck as well as ghostly orbs." He pulls off his black cloak and sets it on the girl like a blanket"you two are honorable number seven and Y/N of the Sakura Blossom Tree."

"That's right! I've already met the other clock keepers but I've never met you before." I smile"what business does the leader of the school mysteries have with Aoi? I was interested in finding the answer but when you put her in danger even I lost my cool. So-"he turns towards me"with that said-"he begins to walk over to me and soon grabs my collar and slams me into the ground. My eyes widened as I cover my face as he goes to punch me,however Yashiro stepped in between us. "Yashiro? What are you doing?" Akane ask looking at the girl"I could ask you the same thing! Anyway just calm d-"

That's when time resumed and the chandelier fell onto the stage with a loud 'boom'. "Tch." He pulls out a pocket watch"ran out of time." Kou then lets out a small scream as he fell off a chair,he sat up and began to look around like he was fixing to be murdered. Suddenly voices were heard outside the auditorium"if they find us here,it'll cause more trouble for Aoi...fine,let's take her some where else." And with that we ended up in the in the nurses office.

While we were there Akane told Yashiro about how she was also a 'victim' to the supernaturals and on top of that,he told us how he became one. Akane out of anger ended up punching a wall which left a dent,it scared all of us. "Then,I got this." He says showing us his pocket watch from before"up to three times a day and as long as I am at school,I'm able to stop time. But it's only for five minutes." He explains"and in exchange you tied your fate and became apart of school mystery number one?" He nods at me"my contract lasts until I graduate. As apart of being number one,I'm basically the other clock keepers slave. My appearance does alter a little but either than that,I am like Yashiro. Except for this watch,I'm a normal human. But still,swallowing a mermaid scale on purpose Yashiro?! That's incredible! Are you a masochist?" Akane jokes with a laugh"I think you're cool senpai!" Kou tries to make the situation better.

"That doesn't make me happy..."

"I hear that you are the top school mystery,number seven. And also you're a slimy perverted brat...so,what does a slimy perverted brat want with me?" Akane asks"don't you think that's a bit harsh..."I trail off"anyway,as for what I want-"

Soon yells are heard down the hallway and of course we go and check it out. And wouldn't you know it? More students were turned into old people! "Yo,Yashiro! What's going on here?" A blonde boy asks with his phone in his hand"Lemon! AH! YOU'RE GETTING REALLY WRINKLY!" And then he was turned into an old person and saying something about 'tweeting it'? "A child...?"

"There you are! I've had enough of your games Mirai!" Akane yells as a small girl with long brown pig tails is seen with a giggle before she quickly runs off. I pulled out my knife with my eyes narrow"Hanako,don't hurt him." Y/N warns me as I look to her"of course not." Akane whips out his watch"I knew it." I went over and placed my knife on his neck,my other hand holding his pocket watch. "So you're the one behind the disturbances,clock keepers." Akane glares at me before sighing"yes,we are..."

I released Akane(even though I kinda wished to kill him). "Mirai got away." He starts as he begins to talk about who she was and her role in the clock keepers,as well as her ability. "I've been ordered to capture her immediately." He then began to mutter to himself like earlier that day. "And that means-"Akane looks to me"you and I both want to catch Mirai." I offered him my hand"so how about we team up on this one? We'll catch her together! Ok?" He didn't say anything and only glared at me again.

"Can I ask you something Akane? Do you hate supernaturals?" Yashiro asks making Akane smile"of course I do! I loathe them! If you ask me Yashiro,I think it's weird that you're friends with two of them. You said it back there,what he did to Aoi-it bothers you. I thought you and Aoi were friends?" Yashiro nods"we are but Hanako-kun isn't bad,and neither is Y/N. S-Sure he's a little slimy but what he did to Aoi...he had a reason to do it. I'm sure he wasn't going to actually hurt her."

"He's definitely slimy." Kou agrees"can we stop calling me slimy?"

"'He's not bad'? 'He did it for a reason'? Oh really?" He grabbed my arm and his smile faded"you know he's a murderer right? As well the other one,she killed someone as well. It's the same with all supernaturals,they know nothing. They don't know how precious it is to be alive. They don't know the value of human life." His grip tightened on me with each word"reformed villains really make me sick! So what if they're good now? It doesn't erase what they did in the past." His eyes then met mine"don't you see? It doesn't matter how good you are now or who you help,you can never take back what you did! Because once someone is dead,you can't bring them back." He then pushes me away as I feel someone wrap their arms around me in a protective manner almost. I look and notice it's Y/N's hands. "But don't worry. I want to catch Mirai almost as bad as you do. And if you're willing to work with me,then I'm glad to have you on my team. Even if they are murderers. So-"he smiled once more and extended his hand"here's to doing business with you number seven."

I smirked and removed Y/N's hands from me and walked over to him the ginger. "I like it. Humans like you are my favorite." I then grabbed his hand"here's to doing business with you."