Infirmary Of Sadness

A/N:
Thx for 1k+ reads<3

HANAKO'S POV:

Her body laid on an infirmary bed in the schools nurse's office. Her eyes were closed but her wisps floated perfectly above her. I sat on the bed to her right watching her. I'm not sure why I was watching her,it's not like she's dead...get it? Cuz she's already dead? I'm such a comedian. The uniform she wore was the same,her hair was the same,she hadn't aged a day. Not like she could though,it was impossible. Her eyes were shut and the blood that was drawn had already ceased to exist because of our fast regeneration. One of the pluses for being a ghost. I saw her eyes slowly flutter open,my eyes widened as I jumped onto her. "Y/N!" I exclaim as the girl jumps up sending me into the hard bed. I groan as she freaks out. "Oh my! Are you ok,Amane?!" She screams as she tilts my head up making my cheeks burn. A red mark was probably on my forehead now. "Don't jump on me next time. You could get more hurt than this." She says pulling away from me. "S-Sorry. But I just wanted to greet you,now that you're awake."

Y/N softly smiles"thank you Amane. I appreciate it." She then starts to make her way to the door"hey,where are you going?" I asked the H/C haired girl,she stops and looks to me. "I would like to catch my breath." I get up and grab onto her wrist before she can exit. "Y/N,why have you been ignoring me? Did I...Did I do something wrong?" She turns around and pulls back her arm"of course you did! How can you just disappear on me like that?!" Her eyes began to water"you have no idea how lonely it was without you all those years."

"Is this about-"

"Yes! Yes it is!" She runs a hand through her hair"I knew you were going to kill yourself and somebody else. You've probably already noticed that ability with that daikon girl!" I stayed quiet and recalled that when I first met Yashiro she was going to die. "So that's why you didn't want to see me? B-But then yesterday..."I trail off"you were going to get exorcised! What did you wanna get killed?!" She snaps"the kid saved me though,so I wouldn't had-"

"Ok then let's say that he wasn't there,and it was just you and Minamoto. Would you had made it out? No! Of course not!" She places a hand on her chest to calm her breathing down,but no albeit. "I saw Shiro get exorcised by Rei,do you really think I want to relive that?!" My eyes widened"y-you d-did?" She nods"yes! I might have not been friends with her but it was terrifying to watch." She turns on her heel"that's why I'll be going."

"Is is because you don't want to relive the pain?" She stays quiet"the h*ll are you talking about?" Her voice was filled with venom"I'm not the same person I was Y/N. Do you not want to be friends with me again because of the pain you suffered? Are you scared that you'll have to relive it?" She stays quiet"that's what I thought." I sighed"if you really think ignoring me is for the best,then go. But..."I look to the ground with my cheeks hot and flustered. "I don't think you should." She stays quiet for a moment before sighing herself. "I...ok fine I'll become friends with you again. At least this time you won't kill yourself and leave me. Besides-"she turns to me with crossed arms"you can't leave this world until you fulfill their wish." I smirk"same with you."

"On the count of three exchange our wishes." She says"one...two...three!"

"To apologize to somebody!"

"To get summoned by someone of the Todoroki family!"

Silence.

"Wait really?" We asked in unison making us both laugh. "Do you think you have to apologize to the one you killed?" She offers"he's probably in heaven. It's probably somebody else." I admit"oh ok."

"Was it scary?" She hums"what?"

"Watching Shiro's death." She nods and looks to her shoes"it was. It really was. After you died,Rei came to me and tried to exorcise me thinking I killed you. But after she saw how hurt I was she dismissed that idea and comforted me. Then she stopped talking to me. Everyone did. It was a hard and cold solitude. It's not like I could make friends with the living,they can't see me. One day though,I wandered up to the school rooftop to watch the sport kids like I always do. And when I got up there,I saw Rei exorcising Shiro." She shivered at the thought"Rei was scary. Really scary. I didn't even try and interfere I just ran back to my tree and stayed there for a while." My eyes softened"I'm really sorry Y/N. I didn't know that happened to you." She shakes her head"it's ok. Besides Teru,his brother seems to be just like her. Perhaps a lot nicer."

My eyes glanced up to see the clock above the door,it read 3:55pm. "I hate to cut this short Y/N,but I wanted to have a meeting with the school mysteries. Can you come to my boundary later?" She nods"great! See ya!"