Akane Joins The Party

A/N:
Funfact when I wrote that last chapter I had just pulled Xingqiu from Eula's banner. Time skip to like...about a month later and Xingqiu is lvl 80😼👍...but now I'm poor

HANAKO'S POV:

Yashiro was pulled into having a tea party with some kids who were related to Tsukasa. Long story short,she was taunted by the tea and was soon captured by them. She was forced to find her way home and of course I helped her. But when she returned she seemed slightly shaken up. And as of today:

"Time jumped forward for everything?" I asked"yes!" Yashiro had disrupted Y/N and I's(as well the the Mokke's) peace when she barged in talking about how her classroom had been left to rot after what seemed like years. "It was all normal until third period! But when we got back from biology,the classroom was all weird. The desks were falling part,the windows were broken and everyone's stuff was ruined. Well expect for me and Aoi's,our things were fine." I nod"I see..."

"HANAKO!" Kou yells slamming the door open. Good to see he's back to normal. Kou marched over to me and grabbed hold of my collar and began shaking me back and forth"K-Kou!" Y/N called out"you gotta help me! Satou and Yokoo from my class they're-"Yashiro then speaks up"you mean something happened in your class to Kou?" Suddenly Kou dropped me which sent me into the floor. "Senpai,yes it did! They've-"he pulls out his phone"turned into old men!" I get up and dust off my clothes as Y/N and I walk over to Yashiro(who now has the phone). "This is bad..."I trail off"sensei said it must have been someone pulling a prank. But what do you guys think?" Yashiro hums and hands Kou his phone back"this is the work of a supernatural for sure." Kou then drops to the floor and screams his classmates names,almost like they just died or something. "The boundaries are a big place,but not many supernaturals can do something like this. One of the seven mysteries is involved with this." I conclude"oh that reminds me,Aoi told me that there's a old clock and three clock keepers."

"Oh so you've heard of them,that saves time. School mystery number one-The Three Clock Keepers. Each of them,like the name suggests,are able to control time. The first is past,the second is present and the third is future which they can make time speed up. From what you've said,it was the third one no doubt." Kou and Yashiro looked to each other with excited expressions"alright! Let's go get them!" Kou yells"and I'll help! Cuz I'm Hanako-kun's assistant!" We then each placed our hands on top of each other"with our powers combined,we'll go show that clock keeper the what for!" Kou shouts as we throw our hands into the air in a celebratory manner. "Alrighty,let's get going!" I smile as I pull out my knife and head into the hallway,the rest following.

As we walked(more like floated for me)I noticed Y/N pop up beside me. "You've been awfully quiet since they arrived." I tell her"yea,sorry about that. I suppose it's cuz I'm pretty much useless. I haven't met half of these supernaturals." She states"well that's ok. I've met them and trust me,they're no fun." She tilts her head slightly"never mind."

"So Hanako-"

"Where's this supernatural?"

"Oh,I don't know." I shrug"what?!" Kou then puts me into a choke hold"aren't you supposed to be the leader of the seven mysteries?!" He yells"yea it's just...number one...maybe it's cuz they're guardians but they can be a little...prudish. I'll never forget the first time I met them..."Kou unhanded me as I told them the story of when I met them. "And then they said they never wanted to see me again. They didn't even want to tell me where their boundary was."

"YOU D*MN PERV!" Kou yells at me as I give him a dumbfounded look"what? Like you wouldn't do anything perverted if you could control time?" Kou began to shake a little,hornyness or anger? "I would not..."

"But you could do as much as you wanted and get away with it." I explain"I SAID I WOULD NOT!" Y/N then speaks up"Hanako,you trying to convince Kou to do something like that,sounds like you're trying to rape someone." I turn to her"I would never do something like that! I'm just saying that taking a peek or two while time is stopped wouldn't be the worse thing." Y/N places her arms over her chest trying to cover them as I feel my cheeks burn"no wait I take it back! I wouldn't do something like that! I swear!" I exclaim rushing over to her. Did I take this joke to far...? Was it even a joke to begin with?