The Boy

A/N:
Everyone wish the love of my life a happy bday<3

A/N:Everyone wish the love of my life a happy bday<3

Go on wish Venti a happy bday

HANAKO'S POV:

It had been about a week since Yashiro became my assistant and we became bound together. What I learned about Yashiro was that she was really nice girl,she was a hopeless romantic and was very insecure about her legs. Of course I would tease her about her daikon legs,I didn't mean any harm by it just pure simple fun. But she would suddenly get depressed when I mentioned them. A day ago she helped me stopped spreading the rumors of the Mokke,their story had been changed and it was her job to fix it. And she did just that. Oh and before I forget,she also hated cleaning the bathroom. But that was her payment. She has nobody to blame but herself. She also now calls me Hanako-kun instead of Hanako-san. She said it makes us seem like friends.

We currently sat on the school rooftop,Yashiro sat next to me. She held the right side of the magazine while I held the left. It was a cool day thanks to the breeze. "I suppose a hot guy wouldn't just fall from the sky..."she sighs out sadly. Did I mention she was a hopeless romantic? "Yashiro..."she takes the magazine"oh come on,I'm not that stupid. I know the difference between fantasy and reality. But I'm a supernaturals assistant. I can't help but end up hoping for a special romance." I tilted my head"'special'?" She nods"like in the movies." She sighs dreamily as she begins to say what happens to herself and me. Good to know that Yashiro would straight up kill me(if possible) to be with a boy. I stood up and got behind her and grabbed the thin book"no dangerous ideologies,Yashiro. Besides-"I bent down slightly and grabbed her cheeks making her look at me. "You have me."

"THAT'S FAR ENOUGH!" A new voice rang making me jump slightly. I let go of Yashiro and turned to see a blonde haired boy on the roof of the staircase doors. He jumped down"I finally found you vile creature!" I placed my hands in my pockets"I am a third year in the Kamome Academy middle school division!" He pointed to himself with his thumb"Kou Minamoto at your service! Take your memory of me as a souvenir to the afterlife!" I was stunned for a moment,his last name. That last name. Minamoto. Was he related to Rei by chance? "Someone you know Hanako-kun? I think he can see you." I jumped slightly at Yashiro's voice. I turned to her"well...if I'm correct he's apart of the Minamoto clan. That would explain why he can see me." Yashiro hummed as I explained who the Minamoto family was.

"You really know your stuff. My ancestors left countless powerful,anti-evil artifacts to their descendants. I will master all of them and use them against evil supernaturals like you! And so,I am here to exorcise you!" He yells pointing his weapon at me,it was obviously a staff but it held a cloth on top. It looked like an umbrella,it's a good cover up. This boy had pale skin,spiky blonde hair and blue eyes. Actually he kinda looked like Yashiro's senpai. "Prepare to die,Hanako!" Kou jumps up into the air and lands a hit on my right shoulder as I smirk and wrap my hand around it. "Exorcise me? I don't think you can."

"You don't?" Suddenly a electric shock ran from my hand through my body,my eyes widened. "To bad Hanako." I jolted and fell to the ground,was this was Shiro went through? No wonder supernaturals fear being exorcised,this stuff hurts! "Hanako-kun!" Yashiro yells rushing over to me as Kou pulls his staff out from the cover. "This is an anti-evil artifact that has been passed down from my family for generations! It's a spirit staff that turns its user's spirit energy into demon vanquishing lightning that zaps evil!" He describes. "And you touched it with your bare hands! You must be pretty dense!" He laughs as I let out a soft groan of pain. "It's over!" He rushed towards me but Yashiro jumps in front of me.

"Stop it!" She yells making the boy stumble back"woah! Watch out! Hey are you stupid?! Don't just jump in front of...me. Ah...! D-D*mnit...uh m-miss...a-and you are...?" Kou stutters out flustered as Yashiro introduces herself. The two bickered back and forth about me,they were distracted. I was slowly regaining my energy. I sat up and watched as they continued,soon Kou grabbed Yashiro's shoulders. "ARE YOU NU-Y-YOU'VE GOT IT ALL WRONG MISS! He's no just any supernatural! It took all my grandma's strength to seal away Hanako-san of the toilet. He's a really really evil spirit! He uses that knife as a weapon. That's proof he killed somebody with it!"

I stood up and pulled out my knife as Yashiro stuttered out,she was in disbelief at the news. "He's fooling you senpai! You're just going to be another-"I placed my arms around Yashiro's collar"aw man." I held the knife at Kou's neck,ready to slit his throat. "My secret is out." I say sadly,a sadistic grin on my lips. Kou jumped back as Yashiro let out a squeal as I pulled away. "And here I was hoping to keep this to myself for a little bit longer..."I held out one of my hands"here hakujoudai." The blue orb floated over to me"you're right,I did kill somebody." The orb flew around my body"but God told me that-"it soon revealed a cape around me,in the middle sat the ghost orb. "If I can fulfill my duty here,I can erase my sins." Though I'm not sure how to yet...

I pointed the knife to him"so you can't exorcise me yet,sorry." He readied his staff"you don't even make any sense." Kou ran towards me and tried to hit me though I was easily able to dodge. I thought he would've been a lot quicker than this. He continued to swing at me which created a lot of openings for me to grab hold of his staff"hey,doesn't your hand hurt?" He let out a light gasp as a orb surrounded us,obviously to knock me down. Kou laughed at what he thought happened"this time,there won't be anything left of you!" He was quite confident in himself,I smirked and swung my knife at him playfully. I wasn't going to kill him,but teasing him won't hurt.

"How's that? And that?!" I laugh as he dodged"I really like this staff of yours kid. Give it to me,and I might let you go." I offer"don't you dare look down on me! I'M NOT GOING TO RUN!" I smirked and let go of his staff"well ok then." He let out a hum and fell back on his butt,I grinned sadistically and crawled on top of him. I placed my hand on his chest and lifted my knife and pretended I was going to stab him. He shut his eyes tight which made me smirk and I simply flicked his forehead. He opened his eyes slowly,his scared expression turned into a confused look. "H-Huh?" I stood up and set my knife away. Afterwards,I grabbed his staff and placed a seal on it. "This thing is to dangerous. I'm sealing it away so it doesn't hurt any one."

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY FAMILY HEIRLOOM?!" He yells trying to take the seal off. "IT WONT COME OFF! TAKE IT OFF!" I place my hands over my ears"I don't hear anything~!" I teased as I remembered his hand. "More importantly..."I grabbed his hand and saw that it was bloody and wounded. "Thought so. It's like you have no idea how to use your staffs abilities. You zapped yourself with the lightning." I say as he pulls away from me"using powers you can't control will only kill you,kid." I say as hakujoudai rids the cape and becomes its ghostly orb again. "N-Nobody asked you! I don't care what happens as long as I can protect everyone!"

"How passionate. But don't worry,there's no need to rush it. You'll make a fine exorcist one day. You'll be so great that a small spirit like me will be a piece of cake. I'll be looking forward to it." I smile"looking forward to it? Wait but I'm the one who is meant be-"I smiled and got close to him"for right now,you're a total push over!" I placed my hand into a fist and punched him in the gut,he doubled over in pain as I cheered. "You j-jerk...that was low..."

"Are you ok?" Yashiro asks running over to me. I kinda forgot she was here to be honest. Whoops! "I had to do it,he wasn't going to give up otherwise." I say placing my hands in my pockets. "He'll wake up soon so don't worry about it." Yashiro picks up his staff as it jingles. "How about this staff? Shouldn't we hide it? He might come back." I turned to her with a soft smile"were you...worried about me?"

"Of course I am! You're my friend!" This seems...familiar. "You're willing to be friends with a murderer?" I finally asked"well..."she trails off,her voice getting small and quiet. I finally let out a laugh"I'm joking. The kid will be fine. He'll wake up soon enough." I reassure"I doubt he'll be able to exorcise me anytime soon. I do welcome his company though. Of course,things are going to get a lot livelier around here." I tell her walking towards the staircases doors.