The Exorcist

A/N:
The wait is over!!
The reader is now here for real this time:))

HANAKO'S POV:

"You want my personal data? What're you gonna use it for,you pervert." I smirk as my hand is placed in front of my mouth"it's not perverted! I'm doing a compatibility horoscope!" Yashiro argues"um,why are you two squishing me?" Kou speaks up. We currently were on sitting on the schools rooftop after school. Kou was in the middle,I was on his right and Yashiro was on her left. "Because she won't leave me alone." I answer"because he won't tell me anything!" Yashiro answers"listen-"she sighs"all I'm asking for is your real name,blood type,family structure and date of death!" I tilt my head"why would you need my death date for something like this?" I place my head in my hand and sigh"listen if you wanna do a compatibility horoscope,do it with one of your crushes. Like that Minamoto guy."

"'Minamoto'?" Kou repeats making Yashiro flustered. "M-Minamoto-senpai wasn't a crush! H-He was more of a dream! Like a TV personality or a pop star." She rambles on,while she was in her dream like state I noticed Kou's brother walking up behind her. "Minamoto-senpai...what a prince..."

"Thank you..."she immediately snaps her head around to face him,it took her a moment to process. The older blonde scratches his cheek"I'm sorry,I didn't mean to frighten you." She immediately backs up against the staircase wall"M-M-MINAMOTO-SENPAI?!" Kou smiles and runs over to his brother"nii-chan!"

"'Nii-chan'?!" Exclaims Yashiro.

"I've been looking for you."

"What's going on?!"

Minamoto looks pass Kou"and you're Yashiro,yes? I don't believe we've met. I'm Teru Minamoto. Thank you for being so nice to my brother." Yashiro places her hands together and stares up at him,hearts almost visible in her eyes"y-yes..."

"And you..."he growls turning to me with a sharp glare. "Kou." He turns on his heel"we need to talk." He says walking back inside the school with his brother. Once the door shuts Yashiro snapped out of her daze"ah! They share the same last name!" I sweat dropped"took you long enough." She turns to me"they even look alike! The hair,the hair style,the eyes colors! Oh god,what if Kou is telling him how weird I am?!" She drops to the ground"what am I going to do?!" I pat her head"I doubt he'd do that. Besides,he doesn't know how obsessed you are with him." She nods"I guess so..."

She stands up and wipes off her dress. "You might want to get going Yashiro. I doubt Kou will be back." She nods and places the magazine into her bag before waving goodbye to me and leaving.

Time skip to tomorrow

I hummed softly to myself as I looked around for the missing items. "These Mokke sure are troublesome..."I say as I spot one of the missing items. I noticed one on top of the schools gutter,I blinked a few times and stared at it before turning to one of the Mokke beside me. "You guys know I'm like...4'11,right?" They nodded which made me look back up to it"you guys are really pushing me today." I looked around and internally groaned. It's like they know I can only fly a few feet off the ground,my height doesn't help either. I went over to the gardening club and took a rake and carried it back over. I floated up a little ways and beat the gutter with the pole in hopes it would fall. I sighed in relief once it did,I set the rake down and picked up the key chain,setting it into the cloth bag. "Ok,next item!" (#4'11problems)

"Is someone there?" A deep voice was heard making me turn my head to see a teacher looking outside the window before shrugging. Kou...

I flew beside Kou and waited until he thought he was safe before speaking up. "What are you doing?" He jumped and backed away from me,his hand on his chest. "Oh I know! Are you spying on me to see if I do anything bad? Aw~!" I place a hand on my cheek"you're skipping class for me. How passionate!" He stands up and waves his pointer finger at me"I'M DOING THIS FOR YOU! I'M DOING THIS TO REVEAL YOUR EVIL DEEDS!" He stands up and stomps over to me"GIMME THIS!" He takes the cloth bag from me and opens it up,his smile faded to confusion.