Colors In The Night Sky

A/N:
The last chapter is next!!

HANAKO'S POV:

"Y/N,have you heard about the star festival that's going on right now?" I asked looking at the girl who was currently painting the cherry blossom part of the sculpture. "Hm? It's that time of year already?" I nod"wow so much time has passed..."she trails off"what of it?" I felt my cheeks burn"w-well I-I was wondering i-if you wanted to go with me..."I trailed off nervously making her paint brush drop to the floor. It clattered against the hard floor. She looked to me with wide eyes"huh?! What are you saying?!" Her cheeks were bright pink"are you a-asking me on a d-a-t-e?" I looked down to the floor"I guess so...I-I mean you don't have to go or anything!" I exclaim"I just-"she then smiles making me blush more"I'd love to go with you Amane."

And with that began the start of our festival date.

Currently I was at the star festival awaiting Y/N's arrival. For some reason I was nervous,but why? It's not a da-oh wait she thinks this is a date! Darn it! Why did I tell her it was?! "Amane?" I turned to see her looking at me"you ok?" I nod"o-of course." She nods"that's good. You've been spaced out for a while." She says walking past me"wait you've been watching me?!" She lets out a giggle as I follow her down the hillside"I was for a little,you seemed out of it like something was bothering you." I shook my head"I'm ok,don't worry." She nods"well that's good. Cuz tonight is a night of fun!"

We walked around the other supernatural beings looking at the booths. "Why didn't you invite Kou and Yashiro?" She hums"I bet they would've loved it." I nod"well Yashiro actually asked Kou to go to a human festival." She looks to me"wait Yashiro likes Kou?! I was thinking she liked you!" I felt my cheeks burn"well I don't know who she likes. I know that Kou likes her though,it's obvious." She nods before grabbing my hand and pointing to a giant shark stuffed animal. "Amane! I need it! Let's go!" She exclaims dragging me towards the booth that had the shark on display.

"Hello,you here to play the game?" The supernatural behind the booth asked us making Y/N nod. "Yep!" He nods"all you have to do is pay 15 mermaid scales." Y/N then gave a nervous smile"well you see,I actually don't have any." They shrug"then get lost!" She then frowned"but I really want the sharky boy." I sigh and pulled out the match making item that Yashiro took all those months ago,I took out 15 and gave it to them. "Ah! Thank you Amane!" I nod and put the bag away as Y/N looked to the supernatural. "Alright,what do I have to do?" She asks as they gave her some plastic rings"all you have to do is throw the rings onto the Mokke ears. If you get three on one then you get the shark." She smirks"I see,it's a ring toss. Well ok!" She stuck her tongue out slightly before throwing it,I noticed her blue hakujoudai fly towards the Mokke,it flew around the plastic ring and forced it to land on one of the Mokke ears.

"Yay! One! Ok,here goes the other two!" And once again,she manipulated the rings. "Yay! I got the shark! Now,hand him over!" She exclaims making grabbing motions with her hands,the supernatural nodded and headed her the giant grey shark. She let out a squeal as she hugged it"thank you Amane for this boy!" I nodded even though I was barely listening,she was just so pretty. "Look it comes with one of those wish thingy's." She says"do you want it?" She hums looking to me"sure,I'll take it if you don't want it." I took the tag"now we need to find the others."

"Amane,you need to get a sharky boy to." She tells me while walking down the street. "Why is that?" She stops and looks to me"so we match,why else?" I rolled my eyes"I really just want to get more tags." She lets out a huff of annoyance"you're no fun. I bet you'll find something you want soon. Anyway,I'm getting hungry so can we get something to eat?" I nod"sure. I like that even though we don't need to eat you still want to." She then remarks"is there anything wrong with that?" I shake my head"of course not,I think it's kinda cute. Actually since we are here Y/N,have you ever been to a festival?" She shakes her head"not while I was alive or at least...as far as I can recall. Have you?" I nodded"a few times,like when I was little and the school festival from Halloween." She then smiles lightly"I forgot about that." She then laughs"that time I scared you and Rei,that was hilarious! You're faces were great!" I lightly punch her arm"you don't have to bring up something so embarrassing."