Midnight Talks

TW for rape & drugs
If you're sensitive to that stuff plz skip this chapter❤️

HANAKO'S POV:

Later that day(night time)

"Y/N,are you ok?" I asked the girl who sat up in her tree. She didn't look to me. After the events that happened earlier,with Kou cussing her out,she's become quiet. "Do I seem ok to you?" Y/N asks,her eyes still stuck on anything but me. "No..."I trail off"then I'm not." She answers"this is about what Kou said...I know it is. Don't think to much about it." I tell her as she(finally) looks to me. "I can't help but think about it. Cuz I know the pain he's going through. I know the pain he will go through." She tells me"I...I can't say I know the pain of losing a loved one." Besides killing my brother...

"Amane,when you killed yourself-no when I first met you I knew about your fate. Tsuchigomori didn't want to believe me. I told him every day: 'Amane will die in due time',and of course Tsuchigomori would deny it. I would hype myself up every day cuz I wasn't sure if it would be the last day with you. When you would leave I would weep into the night unsure if you'd return the next day. I lived in constant fear. When you finally died,he returned." She tells me"who?"

"Remember the library incident?" I nodded recalling the time Sato was possessed. "Sato came back? But shouldn't he be away from school grounds? He's an adult so that doesn't make much sense." She shakes her head"no the one who possessed him,Xingqiu." My brows furrowed"who? Who is that?" She runs a hand through her hair"that is the one who possessed Sato,the one who continuously called me his love." My eyes widened for a moment"so where is Xingqiu now? Can you tell me the full story?" She nods"of course. He is long gone and has been exorcised by the oldest Minamoto,per my request of course." I shuddered at remembering Kou's older brother and how scary he was. "Xingqiu was from my school era. He was a boy from China,a transfer student actually. He and I had one thing in common and that was that we were both bullied because of our broken Japanese. Xingqiu and I were never good friends,only speaking one or two times and strictly during school hours."

"What did he look like?" I asked"uneven black hair,bright blue eyes and pale skin. You would think that someone who was also Asian wouldn't get bullied but it seems no matter your race,you're bound to get bullied. A-Anyway,Xingqiu one day asked me to go over to his house for a school project. And I agreed to it. His house was in a small village and his family was poor. He was living with a Japanese family who had two parents and three children,plus Xingqiu. He told me that the only reason he was transferred out of China was that his family could not provide for him any longer. Though it seems like it didn't matter since he went from a poor household to another." She shakes her head"I'm rambling." I give her a smile"no no,it's fine if your ramble." She nods before continuing on.

"Xingqiu and I met each other in primary school when we were children and he followed me all the way up until high school. We were never friends. But once we entered high school he offered to take me out on a date,after confessing his love towards me. And so,I agreed not seeing anything wrong with it. It started off like an innocent date,walking around town and buying random things that we desired as well snacking on food. Then that's when the night drew near and the evil revealed itself. He told me he was taking me home,however he drugged me instead. And when I woke up,my body was naked and in a bed. His body asleep beside me,also naked." My eyes widened as I heard the horror story of her past with him. "Days and weeks past before I confronted him,asking him about it. He got mad and beat me. But...in the end,I ended up beating him to bloody pulp which lead him to his eventual death."

"No wonder you seemed fearful back then...you were traumatized by what he did. Have you told anyone?" She shakes her head"well besides you and Tsuchigomori,no. I wanted to keep that with me until the day I was exorcised or set free from this h*ll." She tells me"have you forgiven him?" She shakes her head"no,of course not. Nobody should forgive those who have harmed them or done sexual things to them without consent." She sighs out"so what did Xingqiu say when he returned after I died?"

"Right...well he tried to argue with me that we were meant to be and all that stuff. Tried manipulating me into thinking he was God and a lot of other messed up stuff. But when Teru came around not so long ago,I asked him to rid Xingqiu from this shore. Teru almost killed me in the process however,though he soon apologized after understanding what I was asking. Teru only wants to help living beings,so if someone is harmed or in danger of being harmed-he'll help out. Even if it means helping a supernatural. But of course as the years went by,he became colder but that's non of my business as to why he changed." She then shakes her head before jumping down to the ground,landing in front of me.

"Now you know more about me Amane. Please do keep this a secret though." She says placing a finger over her mouth"of course,you have my word." She smiles removing her finger"great!"

A/N:
And here ya'll thought I forgot about Sato and his possession😤😤he's back and better than ever...well no actually