Rounds One,Two and Three

A/N:
Thank you 4K!! We're reaching the end of the book btw

HANAKO'S POV:

Tsukasa busted out into laughter like I had told a joke or something. "Are you sure you wanna do that? Mitsuba is pretty powerful now. Don't you think he's the same weakling ghost from before or SCRUNCH that'll be the end of you! This boundary belongs to him now,you can't beat him in here. So go on Mitsuba! Scrunch th-huh?" Tsukasa turned to look beside him but the boy was missing. The pink haired boy was shown trying to tip toe away"ah! There you are!" The boy jumped"what're you doing?" The brown haired boy asked beside him now"go away!" He muttered something to Tsukasa before his eyes widened as he looked to me whilst pointing. "'Why'?! Look at that guy! He's got a knife! There's no way I can beat him!"

Wait what?

"You'll be fiiiine. Just scrunch him with your new powers."

"I can't do that! I'm to cute!"

"Come on! Come on!"

"No!"

"Come on!"

"Nope!"

I kinda just watched the two argue back and forth until Tsukasa punched him in the face,sending him onto one of the floors. "Do it."

The boy agreed and stood up and floated back up to where we were while Tsukasa gave him a death glare. "S-So here I-I go...! You three I uh...don't know your names but...oh I got it! Crazy knife and h*lla lame traffic safety earring!" He concludes"what?! 'Crazy knife'?!" I yell making him scream"don't point that thing at me! A-Anyway,this is my turf now. So I-I get to decide if you live or die! B-But if you surrender now I might let you go...I'm ya know...in a pretty good mood." I then gave him puppy dog eyes as his eyes narrow"what do you want me to do?!" He yells waving his arms around"I'll use my seven mystery-you know like my uh...super powers to do horrible things!"

"Like in porno?"

"Yes,like in a porno."

I instantly hugged Yashiro in a protective manner after hearing these words. "Hey! What're you making me say?! I will not!" That's when Kou grabbed out for Mitsuba,the blonde yanked the boy close to him"h-huh? Wait just-a-are you attracted by my adorable visage? Come on say something. What's wrong with you? That earring is so lame."

"You don't...remember me?"

"What are you talking about? That doesn't make any sense. Who are you?"

The boy looked from him down to his hand which was holding onto Mitsuba's arm. "Are you done? You're done right? Let go of me." He pulled away making Kou snap out of his trance. "Oh...wait no!" Kou grabbed him once more,a hand was on Mitsuba's hand while the other was on his face. "What do you want from me?!"

"I am Kou! Kou Minamoto! Remember me stupid!" Kou then let go of the boy which made him confused. Kou returned to 'Mitsuba' with the journal"what is this?" He asks eyeing it down"take it fake nice guy!"

"I REALLY DONT GET WHAT YOU ARE DOING!"

Tsukasa then appeared between the two of them,pushing them apart from each other. "Ok! That's enough." Tsukasa grabbed ahold of Mitsuba and pushed him over to me"you have more important things to do Mitsuba. Here."

As soon as he was in front of me he screamed and tried to back away. However it didn't matter since Tsukasa was still behind him,so instead he sent out his skeleton hands. My eyes widened as I grabbed Yashiro and placed her under my arm as the hands came crashing down on us. "This is bad..."I mutter to myself"hey Hanako! What do we do?!" Kou shouts"kid! The thing is...if we want to get the school mysteries seat number back,all we have to do is destroy the source of it's power,their yorishiro. However the only one who can do that is Yashiro and she's currently asleep!" I groaned while stretching her face trying to wake her up. "And as for where it is,it's alllll the way up there." I say gesturing to the ceiling.

I set down Yashiro and looked to Mitsuba. "So the first thing we have to do is have him behave!"I ran towards the boy and jumped into the air and put him in a choke hold while I placed my knife on his neck. "You aren't even the spirit of someone who once lived near the near shore. You're a pure supernatural. Your connections to the mortal realm are as weak as they come. And that means,you can never be human so give up!"

"NO!"

That's when a hand appeared behind him and it slashed through the walls creating rubble to fall. My eyes widened as I realized that Yashiro would get crushed,however Mitsuba teleported away in front of the daikon girl to protect her.

I quickly went over to them to see the girl awake now. "Ah! What's going on?!" She asks looking around frantically"Hanako-kun,Kou...when did you get here? Ah! Mitsuba! Are you ok?! A-And what are you wearing...?"

"Daikon senpai...I-I got stronger! I'm the ruler of this place now! I became one of those seven mystery thingys!" He announces"so this is my boundary. Is that what it's called? And I can't let you destroy it. So I mean...just get out of here!"

That's when rattling sounds were heard in the walls and soon we were grabbed by the hands from before,they were pulling us out of the boundary.

"I-I'm getting sucked into the mirror! Stop it! Don't grab my ankles!"

One then covered my mouth"why are you doing this?!" Yashiro yells as he places a finger over his mouth. "See you later." He smiles as we are pulled completely into the mirrors and met with darkness.