Chapter 4

I woke up to the bed moving. My eyes opened and light shined in them, temporarily blinding me. I rolled over and saw Stiles sitting up on his phone, in just his boxers. His eyebrows were furrowed. Then, it dawned on me that I'm still naked.

Shuffling in the sheets, I made a move to get up with the blanket covering me.

"Morning." He mumbled and bit at his thumbnail.

"Morning." I yawned and stood up, with the blanket over my shoulders. "You okay?"

He nodded and looked over at me, a slight grin on his face as he looked me up and down. "Just texting Theo to meet me at my house in an hour."

"I'm coming with you."

"No, you're not."

"Yes, I am. You can't stop me. Especially if Scott's going to be there." I went to make a move towards the bathroom and I stumbled. Wow, I'm sore.

"How did you know Scott was going to be there?" He looked up at me. "Are you good?"

"Just fine." I hobbled over to my clothes drawers. "I didn't know he was coming. But I do now." I smirked.

He then got up and went to go start my dryer to dry his clothes. Still in his boxers.

"Stiles!" I hissed and he walked back into the room after hearing the dryer start.

"What?" He asked.

"My mom might be home and she'll flip if she sees you in just your boxers."

"She's not home. Her car's not here."

My cheeks flushed and I quickly changed into leggings and an All Time Low sweatshirt. Stiles walked back downstairs while I changed. Once I made it into the kitchen, I saw Stiles in the kitchen making himself a bagel.

"Want one?" He asked.

"Sure." I nodded and just stared. His chiseled chest was moving up and down as he breathed. I can't believe we had sex last night. Still.

He finished putting cream cheese on the bagels and turned to walk over to me. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." He smirked.

I blinked and my cheeks flushed. He sat down the plates and then sat next to me. We ate in silence. It wasn't too awkward of a silence... but it was a little awkward. Maybe because last night was the first night we'd spent together in almost a year, and we had sex.

The dryer dinged as Stiles finished up his bagel. He went to change and I put my Nikes on. Stiles came back downstairs all dressed and we left my house. Getting to Stiles' house the same time as Scott.

"Hey." Scott said as we got out of the car.

"Hi." I waved.

"Hi." Stiles said curtly. "Look, Theo is going to be here in 10 minutes. You know what you're here for, right?"

Scott nodded. "To see if I can tell if Theo's lying."

"Good. Did you bring it?"

He tossed a bloody shirt to Stiles.

I scrunched my nose up. "What's that for?"

"To distract Theo so he doesn't smell Scott around the corner." Stiles explained.

"Oh. Smart."

We walked into the house and Stiles walked upstairs.

"He still doesn't trust me, does he?" Scott sighed and looked at me with sad eyes.

"Can you blame him?" I crossed my arms and gave Scott a look.

"Not really..."

"You didn't believe him. Out of all people you choose to believe and take a side, you choose Theo. And now, Stiles' dad is in the hospital."