chapter twenty-one

Start from the beginning

annoyed, he got back in his car. he sat there for a moment, thinking of places jisung could be... then he had an idea. maybe he was at felixs, and if he wasn't, felix was sure to know where he was. the only annoying part of this all was the fact felixs house was nearly an hour away... it made minho wonder why the hell he was going to their high school anyways. also, the only reason minho knew where his house was, was because he kept tabs on jisung for most of his life, so of course he knew where everyone lived.

-

he'd finally pulled into felix driveway. without hesitation, he exited the car making his way for the front door.

he raised his fist to the door, trying to knock with manner. within seconds, a short buff figure opened the door that he soon recognized to be changbin. "can i help you?"

"yeah, i'm looking for jisung. does he happen to be here? or do you or felix possibly know where he might be?" he asked while impolitely letting himself inside.

"oh minho! hi! how are you!" felix sprung up from the couch greeting the oldest with a hug.

minho slightly pushed him off, feeling a bit uncomfortable. "not very good, could you possibly tell me where jisung is?"

felix furrowed his eyebrows "shouldn't you of all people know hes probably with chan? i mean you guys are fucking so like...i would think you would know."

minho froze how could he have been so dumb to not realize that sooner. "god dammit! why can't he just fucking listen!" he raised his voice out of frustration.

felix was taken back a bit. he had never seen minho like this personally. it's as if he could almost feel the anger steaming off him. "woah...chill minho. he's literally just helping out a friend."

"just a friend" minho mocked, clearly annoyed.

"i think it's time for you to go, you need to calm down some, minho." changbin said guiding the older towards the door.

minho willingly left the house, now furious with himself for not realizing where jisung has been.

-

speeding a bit, he drove with rage to the hospital. he had never felt so angry before towards jisung. the younger was deliberately going behind his back and seeing chan.

he ran through many red light and stop signs, not stopping for anyone or anything. he had to get to jisung as soon as possible.

at last, minho had arrived at the hospital.

as soon as his car came to a stop and he parked it, he booked his way inside. there was a short line at the window which you checked in, so minho waited...impatiently.

finally it was his turn. "hello sir, how may we help you." the lady at the check in space asked.

minho mentally cursed at himself because he didn't even know chans mother's name. "um...i'm here to visit mrs.bang. y'know, the cancer patient."

"alright, and what's your relationship with the patient?"

fuck, think minho...think. "she's my friends mom?"

"i'm sorry, but only relatives or the relatives significant other are allowed to see her at the moment."

oh boy did this piss minho off. this meant jisung had lied and said he was in a relationship with chan...minhos blood was absolutely boiling.

he decided to wait in the lobby instead of leaving. because if he was going to leave, it was going to be with jisung. immediately, when he took a seat, he pulled out his phone and dialed jisung number.