chapter eleven

the light from the sun seeped through the crack in the curtains shining down on minhos face.

his eyes began to flutter open, resulting in being blinded by the sun. He quickly shut his eyes again and turned around before opening them once more.

As his eyes opened, they were met with jisungs. "good morning, minnie. sleep well?" the boy asked placing a small kiss on the olders nose.

the corners of minhos mouth curved upwards into a genuine smile. "better than ever, darling." his voice was low and groggy; quite hot if you'd ask jisung.

the two laid there cuddled up for a few more minutes before deciding to take a shower.

after washing up and sliding on fresh clean clothes, jisung and minho headed to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat.

"want me to make you anything?" jisung asks walking over to the small pantry searching for a well breakfast.

"i'm fine with just having cereal"

the two ended up eating average sized bowls of cheerios with a side of apples slices.

"what would you like to do today? i mean, it's our first weekend getting to hang out with each other, we should make it memorable." jisung asked with a gummy smile.

"whatever you'd like, darling" minho said finishing up his bowl of cereal and taking it to the sink.

as if on queue, jisung got a message from his best friend asking about plans.

felix: hi ji! you better not be doing anything tonight because we're all going out to dinner and then to see a movie. we will be picking you up at 6pm so be ready. xoxo

jisung thought for a second looking over to minho to see what reaction he had, since he read the message as well.

"you're not going by yourself" he said in the possessive tone that makes jisung want to just get on his knees.

"will you go with me then?" the younger sounded nervous asking this question. he really wanted to see his friends but he knows minho isn't a very social guy.

"if that's what makes you happy" he slid his arms around the boys slim waist and pulled him in for a short sweet kiss.

jisung smiled and pulled his phone out once more to answer felix.

jisung: hey lix, would it be okay if i bring minho along?

felix: omgomg of course! yeah definitely! ;)

-

the boys still had a whole day ahead of them before they went out, therefore they laid is jisungs bed watching netflix...well at least tried to.

jisung fell asleep pretty quickly in minho's arms. as for minho, he just admired the boys absolute stunning features. every once in awhile playing with the stray hairs that fell on jisung's forehead.

he had waited so long for this.

-

the time was 5pm and jisung was still fast asleep in the olders arms. as much as minho didn't really want to go out tonight, and would rather just stay with jisung, he knew the boy would be upset with him if he didn't wake him.

minho placed kisses on the boys soft lips, kissing him awake. at first he got no response but soon enough jisung began kissing back.

the younger pulled away with his wide gummy smile. "what was that for, hyung?"

"hmmm, just waking you up" minho made his way out of the bed, holding a hand out for jisung. "we need to get ready"

-