chapter seven-teen

that same annoying alarm woke up jisung just as it did everyday. he groaned rolling over to turn it off.

"good morning, darling" minho said reaching for the boys waist to pull him close. jisungs body slid across the sheets until his body was pressed up to the olders.

"'morning" he gave minho his morning kiss, smiling onto his lips.

-

just like previous mornings they had spent together; they got up, dressed, grabbed some food, and made their way to school by minho's car.

it was now first block and the two boys were messing around like the day before; playfully kicking and nudging each other only trying to suppress their laughs.

during second class it was nearly over when jisung had to use the bathroom. originally he was just going to hold it until lunch, but he'd drank to much water to do so.

"mr. can i leave class early to use the restroom?" jisung said raising his hand.

"you may" jisung got out of his seat and headed to exit the classroom "wait mr han, could you perhaps take these paper to the main office for me?" jisung had to use the bathroom pretty badly, but it's not like saying no was really an option "yes si-"

"i'll take them, jisung you go ahead." minho said with a cheeky smile.

"why thank you mr.lee"

-

jisung had finally got to use the restroom. while in the midst of zipping up his pants, a pair of familiar hands slid around his waist. he let out a gasp at the sudden contact. "minho!"

"sorry darling, i didn't mean to frighten you" his words spoke softly into the youngers ears. the warm breath seeping out minho's mouth trailed down to his neck before pressing his lips onto jisungs already-marked neck.

"m-min- not in school" jisung said pulling away from minho's hold.

once out of the olders grasp, the younger turned around to lock eyes. he looked around to see if anyone was watching. nobody was.

jisung grabbed the olders shirt and pulled him in close having their lips meet and press against each others for a quick moment.

after stealing the quick kiss jisung started to walk away but was stopped when minho grabbed the back of his neck turning him around. "where do you think you're going? lunch isn't for another 7 minutes" his voice was so seductively hot it made jisung knees fall week.

minhos eyes flashed down to the boys legs that were angled inwards, knees pressed together. he smirked before pulling him in for a heated kiss getting right to the point and walking them back until jisung was up against the wall.

jisung was enjoying the thrill, the one where anyone could walk in on them making out at anytime. his mind then flickered to the night before, when minhos hand was wrapped nicely upon his neck sending immense pleasure through his body...he wanted that again.

"choke me hard" jisung moaned in hope to get the older to doing so.

without breaking the kiss, minho took his right hand and brought it up to the smaller neck. jisung bit down hard on minhos lips, hissing at the pain from the older pressing on his previous bruises. he loved it.

deep into the kiss jisung was sucking well on the olders tongue that was feeling around his mouth. minho tightened his grip on the boys neck, feeling the vibrations from the muffled moans on his hand. jisungs lips began to slow down as the restriction of air was making everything foggy.