chapter six-teen ⚠️

"i'll show you just how much i want you and you only, hyung."

jisung carefully and slowly crawled onto minho's lap, setting his legs on either side of minho. he never once broke eye contact as he set himself down so now his ass was rubbing against minho's member.

"how exactly are you going to show me darling?" minho gripped down onto jisung's hips roughly, making jisung jump slightly from the sudden tightness on his hip bones.

jisung leaned down into minho's ear, whispering lowly and seductively, "i'm taking control tonight, and showing you just how much i can please you." jisung lightly bit down on minho's ear.

"taking control? baby, you know i always top" minho chuckled.

jisung pulled away to look at minho in the eyes, "don't worry hyung, i'll still bottom.. but i want to ride you tonight and give you pleasure." jisung whispered the last sentence into minho's ear, making the older release a shaky breath and close his eyes to feel jisung's breath fanning over his skin.

jisung began to trail small and wet kisses down minho's neck, biting down and sucking every other kiss. then an idea popped in his head, he wanted minho to feel the arousal he had felt when minho had drawn his blood the last time. so he latched his teeth onto minho's neck, biting down hard. he felt minho tense and let out a hiss like moan. jisung took that as a good sign and continued doing it around minho's neck, licking it clean after it started to bleed.

jisung had started to grind his hips against minho, making the older moan lowly from the friction on his lower area along with the painful bliss on his neck. it felt so good and he loved the harsh biting on his neck.

the younger leaned back, looking at minho's neck that was decorated with purple hickeys and bite marks that were leaking small amounts of blood.

minho noticed some blood decorated on the younger's lips, he leaned in and licked jisung's bottom lip, cleaning it of the blood. jisung bit down on his lip, feeling the tingling feeling that was left from minho's tongue. jisung wasted no time, after that, and attached his lips onto minho's hungrily. he threaded his fingers through minho's hair, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss even more.

the older let his hands wonder down to jisung's ass and squeezed down on it, earning a small moan from the younger. he took the chance to slide his tongue into jisung's mouth. their tongues fighting for dominance that minho easily won, wanting to be in control. but jisung didn't accept it and began to make their tongues fight once again, wanting to win this round.

minho growled lowly, showing he wasn't going to give dominance to jisung in their heated make out. the younger accepted defeat, thinking minho could have dominance for now.

the younger trailed his hands down towards the hem of minho's shirt, pulling at it. they disconnected their lips briefly, only to take their shirts off quickly before diving back into each others lips.

minho traced his fingers up and down jisung's naked torso. he pulled away and lifted his fingers up to jisung's mouth, "suck on them."

jisung opened his mouth without hesitation and began to lewdly suck on minho's fingers as he held eye contact. he wanted to tease a bit and moaned when he felt minho's fingers go a bit deeper into his mouth. minho pulled his fingers out, they were completely laced with the younger saliva and good enough to slid into jisung's hole easily.

after he pulled the fingers out of jisung's mouth, the younger automatically made their lips meet again to kiss roughly.

minho slid his un-wet hand down jisung's back, pulling the younger's pants down enough so he could reach the tight hole. he clenched down onto one of jisung's ass cheeks, spreading it so he could insert his fingers easily. he brought his lubed fingers down to jisung's entrance and inserted two fingers from the get-go. but he slowly thrusted them in and out to make sure that jisung wasn't getting hurt.