chapter twelve

⚠️- manslaughter

after the event that happened, minho and jisung insisted that they walk home so that jisung didn't have to feel uncomfortable in such a small space.

chan was iffy about letting them walk home alone. one reason being; the killer that was loose. and second; he was jealous and didn't want minho to be the one taking jisung home. but if chan left the others, then he'd feel bad, because then seungmin would have to deal with them all on his own. and everyone knew if seungmin was 'babysitting' them, he'd purposely get them into a car accident. so chan had to go with them to prevent that from happening.

they all gave jisung a big hug and said there goodbyes to minho. hyunjin and felix tried giving minho a hug, but the older stepped back and patted their heads before they could trap him. chan patiently waited, letting everyone say bye to jisung first.

once they were all done, they all gathered in the car to wait for chan. jisung smiled at chan before engulfing him into a big hug, "thank you channie."

"of course." the oldest said, leaving a small peck on top of jisung's head.

jisung pulled away, giving chan a sincere smile. "i'll see you later."

"yup. text me when you get home, okay?" chan gave a stern but gentle look, to show that he was worried about jisung walking home.

"i will, don't worry." jisung smiled kindly. "now get going, they're all getting impatient." and right after jisung said that, felix pressed down on the car horn.

"hurry up!" felix yelled, wanting chan to get in the car already.

"yes please hurry before i kill this little shit." seungmin seethed, pushing felix back into the backseat. because felix had crawled into the front, on top of seungmin, just to blare the car horn.

"okay okay, i'm coming!" chan yelled back. he turned around to face jisung one last time, patting his head and smiling, "bye sungie."

oh, how that put a bee in minho's bonnet. only i can call him sungie, who does this chan guy think he is?

chan turned to minho and gave him a kind smile, "bye minho, it was nice hanging out with you."

"likewise." minho said between gritted teeth, trying to return the smile.

chan ran to the car, sitting himself into the front seat next to seungmin. felix and hyunjin rolled down the window of the back seat and stuck their heads out, waving. "byeeee sung! bring minho again, we love him!"

jisung and minho waved back, feeling a bit awkward at what the two blondes had just yelled out.

once the car was out of sight, jisung let out a small giggle. minho looked at him confused, wondering what jisung was laughing at, "what are you laughing about?"

"oh nothing." jisung continued laughing, "it's just, i think hyunjin and felix might be trying to steal you away from me." jisung said, grabbing onto minho's hand and squeezing it.

"what's so funny about that?" minho cocked an eyebrow.

jisung looked at minho with his eyebrows raised and a small smirk, "its funny because they stand no chance taking you away from me."

minho returned the small smirk and leaned in, giving jisung a small kiss on the lips, "and no one is taking you from me." he said possessively. but jisung brushed it off, thinking minho was saying it jokingly.

"don't say it like that.." jisung said hitting minho's arm.

"like what?"

"like you'd kill someone if they touched me." jisung laughed since he was only joking around.