chapter ten ⚠️

"jisung!" jisung turned around hearing felix and hyunjin approaching him, waving their hands around as if they were in a huge crowd.

jisung sighed, feeling annoyed, and turned around to face his best friends who came running up to him. "yes?"

"w-we need.. to ask you s-something!" hyunjin said out of breath, leaning forward and resting his hands on his knees.

"okay. what do you need to ask me?" jisung asked wanting them to get on with it already.

felix recovered a little quicker than hyunjin and continued with the question, "i'll just get straight to it and ask you flat out..."

"are you and minho sleeping together?" hyunjin blurted out before felix could finish talking.

"what?" jisung asked, raising his voice as much as it could out of shock. "are you seriously asking me that?" he said between gritted teeth, looking around to see if anyone was listening in on them.

"don't act dumb with us ji.. we know that's how you got those marks on your neck and wrists." felix said, pointing at the younger neck.

jisung brought his hand up to his neck, covering the bruises that he forgot were probably complete visible.

he thought for a second, realizing this might be a perfect way to cover up why he really had these bruises. he wasn't going to tell his friends about minho doing this out of anger, maybe sex will be a good cover story.

"so what if i am?" jisung said raising his head to try to be confident in his words to make them believable.

"no fucking way! really? oh my god felix, we really are geniuses!" hyunjin squealed, slapping felix's shoulder. felix jumped up and down, squealing just as much.

"we really are!" felix almost screamed out but quickly covered his mouth, looking at someone approaching them, "oh my god hyunjin, look. act cool, act cool."

as felix and hyunjin put on their 'cool faces' and brushed off their clothes, jisung turned around to see who they were 'acting cool' for. and when he turned around, he was met by minho standing right in front of him, "hey darling."

jisung had to think quick and took ahold of minho's hand to interlock their fingers. "hey hyung~" he said cutely but cringing inside at the way his voice sounded.

minho froze at the new name. it was definitely new and he definitely really liked jisung calling him that.

he tightened his grip on jisung's hand, "ready to go?"

"yeah hyung, let's go!" jisung smiled widely. "bye lixie, bye jinnie!" he waved.

"bye sungggg! have fun!" felix teased.

"and make sure to use protection!" hyunjin teased further.

jisung turned around with a sarcastic smile and flipped them off before leaving with minho. still, hand in hand.

-

the walk back to jisung's house was completely silent, he was a little fed up that his friends made such a big accusation and then asked him about it so shamelessly. i mean he was somewhat glad because now that means they'll drop it about the bruises he has. but still, why'd they have to be so nosy?

once they entered into jisungs room, minho decided to finally break the silence, "so what was that whole act about?" he asked, taking a seat on the bed.

"right.." jisung cringed thinking back to the scene he made, "i'm sorry about that.. it's just.." jisung walked over and sat down next to minho feeling frustrated, "they kept getting into my business, pushing me to answer them about the bruises and they just couldn't take no for an answer. and then! felix and hyunjin came up with this crazy theory that you and me are sleeping together. and implied that's how i got these bruises. can you believe that? isn't that such a crazy idea? you and me sleeping together?" jisung nervously laughed but then tilted his head down, burying his face into his hands, letting out a frustrated groan. feeling like he must look crazy right now.