chapter five

the next morning jisung woke up with a slight head ache, but nothing he couldn't handle.

he made his way over to his washroom to shower and get ready for, yet another, long and boring day at school.

after his shower, he got dressed sliding on a red and black striped long sleeved shirt, layering it with a graphic t-shirt on top. he pulled up his black ripped skinny jeans along with his black and white checkered belt. after the base of the clothes were on, he put on his daily jewelry which consisted of many rings, a few chains, and a single bracelet.

this bracelet wasn't "edgy" per say, like the rest of his jewelry. it was a simple friendship bracelet, that was given to him back in kindergarten, by none other than the childhood friend he longed for.

every morning as he slides the bracelet on, he thinks about the day that he received it. on that day, his friend approached him under the apple tree during recess, like they did everyday.  "close your eyes, i have a surprise for you" the boy said. jisung remembers closing his eyes, and feeling the boy slide something onto his wrist. "It's for you sungie! happy birthday!" It was a small bracelet, probably homemade. It was made out of a simple red colored string, but braided cutely with occasional knots from where he'd messed up.

jisung smiled to himself, just like he did every morning, thinking of that memory.

after grabbing all the essentials he'd need for school, he skipped his way down to his kitchen. he grabbed a glass of water and two pain relievers, for his headache, popping them into his mouth and swallowing them with a single gulp of water.

He now grabbed his skateboard and headphones, setting off on his way to school.

_

"Ji!" felix enthusiastically said as he met his best friend at the school gate as he did most mornings. 

"hey, lix!...uh where's changbin, aren't you supposed to be eating eachothers faces off by now?"

"yeah... um he slept in today and said he'll be a few minutes late. anyways, you look hot today, hi!"

"thanks i know" felix slapped jisungs shoulder at the comment.

"just get your ass to class you cocky bitch" he laughed a bit to himself walking away from jisung.

As jisung approached his chemistry class, he peeked in to see if anyone was there yet, lucky for him it was empty. "yes!" he cheered to himself quietly before walking inside.

soon enough everyone came crowding in, including minho.

the mysterious boy was once again, wearing all black. he sat down sluggishly beside jisung running his fingers through his hair, seemingly stressed.

the younger boy didn't think much of it. after all, some new kids problems aren't his to be butting into.

the entire class went by, and the two boys didn't interact even once. whatever.

as jisung made his way to his second class, the other boy followed behind him. not in a creepy way, they just happen to have the same schedule aside from their last class, which was an elective. minho had art, while jisung had gym.

not much interaction between the two happened in their second class either. besides a small. "jisung, can i borrow a pencil?" but you'd be surprised how much that impacted the younger.

that voice. why can't I figure it out.
my mind has be playing tricks on me.
wait..
no, nevermind.. I lost my train of thought, really!??.
good fucking going, jisung! keep up the shitty work!