chapter eight-teen

(unedited; too lazzzyy)

minho walked out of the bathroom, feeling a bit uneasy about what had just happened with seungmin. could seungmin be figuring things out? no thats impossible, minho has been careful not leaving behind any trace. there was no way seungmin could know, right?

the little problem that minho had was long gone now, thanks to seungmin interrogating him. so he decided to just walk to the cafeteria and find jisung.

he walked into the cafeteria, heading over to the table where he could see jisung's fluffy ball of hair. he snuck up behind jisung and wrapped his arms around the smaller, "hey sungie."

jisung turned around and gave a big smile in return, "hey minnie." he took a quick look around, and came to the conclusion that chan wasn't there yet, so he leaned up and left a long kiss on minho's lips.

minho hummed into the kiss, loving the feeling of jisung's lips pressed against his. he tried to stick his tongue into the youngers mouth, but jisung pulled away shaking his head, "not here minnie. the other's are going to be here soon."

the older whined like a big ol' baby and made a fake pouty face, "but i wanna kiss you."

"you can later.. we are at school right now, where people don't like to keep their eyes to themselves." jisung glanced around the room, seeing a few people staring at the two boys.

"well then let's give them a show." minho smirked and leaned in to capture jisung's lips in his again.

jisung kissed back, now not really caring who could be watching. their lips moved together nicely and jisung was being swallowed up by the taste of minho. he tasted minty from the chapstick he used.

"ehmm!" a person cleared their throat, correction; two people. hyunjin and felix to be exact. "can you guys stop eating each other's faces off, we'd like to eat in peace." hyunjin made a disgusted face.

jisung blushed slightly, feeling a bit embarrassed from his friends. "sorry."

minho only rolled his eyes, annoyed that these two morons interrupted him and jisung. feeling slightly annoyed, he sat next to jisung, but kept one of his arms secured around jisung's shoulders.

accidentally moving jisung's hood down a bit, to expose his hickey and bruise filled neck.

and in that moment was when jeongin, changbin, and seungmin sat down. all of them eyeing jisung's neck. seungmin being skeptical, but confident in knowing where the bruises had come from. but the rest all averted their eyes between minho and jisung's necks.

seeing that minho's neck was also covered in deep bite marks and hickeys.

"damn, you guys must go hard." changbin chuckled, earning an elbow to the stomach from felix to shut up.

"babe no, that's my line." felix whisper yelled. changbin only replied with a small 'sorry' and a light peck on felix's cheek.

"whatever. but he is right, you guys look like you got into a fight." felix joked and ended it with a small laugh.

minho decided to be a little snarky and give a little tmi to the boys, "you should see my back." he chuckled.

now it was jisung's turn to elbow minho in the stomach, "minho! don't say that."

"sorry darling." minho laughed.

everyone was a little taken aback from minho laughing, they had never heard the older laugh and it was so new to them. but they brushed it off and continued to tease jisung, because they are amazing best friends.