𝚜𝚒𝚡, 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙

.❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

Karl pov: 

Sapnap is sleeping, or so I think. I can’t fall asleep, I don’t even know why. This feeling inside me keeps telling me that he’s not gonna hurt me but this deep interruptive memory of my mom telling me about the dangers of normal humans haunts me.

This melody she used to play for me, was stuck in my head, why now? I was happy that I could finally have some alone time, then she pops up in my mind and destroys it all.

Another thing I was currently thinking about was: how unlucky I got, what are the chances that the person I moved in with was George, and George hung out with all the people who kept bugging Niki.

Why was Niki such a target? She told me once that it was because of her spiritual energy and how people looked at her as if she was a weirdo. I always loved Niki’s hair color and wished I could have it myself, she told me people aparently bullied her for it.

Even Quackity began getting pink hair stripes in his black hair, that’s why he always wears a beanie, he doesn’t wanna be bullied like Niki, he protects himself...and it hurts to know he cares more about his new friends than NIki.

Maybe it was fear that caused Quackity to act like this? 

Right now I could hear the birds singing, it was like magic for my ears, it was so calming and relaxing. They had a beautiful language.

I know Quackity understands the birds fully, Niki doesn’t know a word, she speaks more to foxxes, she understands them and I don’t. 

I understand some of it, only the basic beginner stuff. The birds had a way of words, it was hard to learn but I’m soon to have a complete understanding of the birds' natures.

I stopped listening to them and turned to look at Sapnap again, he was quite tall with a nice figure. I liked his clothing style, it was different from George and Dream’s. Sapnap had raven black hair, it was a little shorter than mine, but pretty close. 

He turned and his blanket on the floor moved...luckily he agreed to sleep on the floor and didn’t demand the bed, because my back hurt and I would never wish to sleep on the ground on my first day here.

That would be a bad start to my school experiences. 

“Why are you still awake?” Sapnap whispered with a deep tired voice. I tilted my head to the left side and answered “I couldn’t sleep, i have a lot of things on my mind” Whispered back in the same tone as he did, his eyes were almost glowing in the dark.

I swear an orange flare went through them as our eyes connected eye contact, but that could also just be my mind messing with me, I was just tired, I convinced myself.

“Whatever was wrong earlier, I’m sorry, I hope it gets better...I guess” He muttered. Shaking my head I opened my mouth “What do you mean ‘I guess” I answered with a slight attitude, on purpose of course, he wasn’t getting any more of my vulnerability today...or never.

The lights were dark and he stood up and sat down on a chair next to my bed. I think he did it to respect my boundaries...which was nice..i guess. 

“Sorry, i don’t really know how to comfort people, I don’t do it often” He chuckled cutely. Then he looked at me as if he expected me to continue the conversation as if I had something to say when I really didn’t.

“Oh, okay” My voice drifted off, I thought about how I could continue our talk. Luckily he spoke words before me “Why were you crying? If it’s okay I ask” Sapnap asked with care.

“Sapnap, my life is complicated, I just feel stuck, I’ve been thinking about it a lot recently. I feel so incredibly alone, It’s hard to explain” I admitted with pity, he looked guilty, like he did something. 

“I know the feeling, can I tell you something I haven't before? Like I’ve never told anybody, you just feel like a person that would finally listen to me” He smiled, it seemed so damn sincere, I’ve never seen a facial expression like that before.

It was odd for me that he wanted to tell me things, I was deeply grateful for it and I know that sometimes you need someone to listen and relate. “Sure, I’m all ears” I smiled.

“So..” Sapnap took a deep breath “You know you said you felt stuck right?” He asked me and I nodded immediately, still filled with curiosity. 

“My dad, or more so my entire family are really distant, they make me feel like I’m never there. I feel more like an accessory when I talk to my dad than his son. He likes shouting at me and his former wife, who wasn’t my mom, hit me frequently…” He kept speaking, opening up about the trauma that caused.

How he had anger problems and how he felt so guilty when he shouted at someone because it gave him flashbacks, he even spoke shortly about his sister getting married with a rich man so it would benefit the family, and how Sapnap wanted real love and not money relationships.

How there were so many things he wanted to do that he could never experience.

While explaining a tear rolled down Sapnaps face, this feeling came naturally to me as I cried as well, these family problems he had I related to deeply. I leaned forward hugging him and he jumped in surprise but squeezed me back. 

He wasn’t used to hugs, I could feel that through his reaction, but at least it made him smile and I knew I made a difference in his emotions.

A/N

I've been very busy planning a party event for tommorow, so that's why i haven't posted in a couple of days, i wrote two chapers so i will probably post another chapter very soon.

i really wanna update every 1-2 days!

One question. Can you guys see the fancy title texts? I was wondering if you can see it or not. Fx the title to this chapter: 𝚜𝚒𝚡, 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙

Have a great day! remeber to take care of yourselfes!
- Aries

1020 words.