𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚊𝚋𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚝

.❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

Sapnap pov: 

Whoever that guy was, I could definitely tell he wasn’t okay. It felt kinda weird that I was just staring at him without him knowing, it wasn’t stalking i promise, he’s just interesting, or more, he’s sleeping in a place i wanted too.

I have no idea how to calm people who are crying down, I don't cry myself and never really have, so I have no experience in comforting people.

“Who are you?” I honestly had no interest in who he was but maybe his mind would think about something else then whatever was bothering him.

He turned around and his glaring eyes connected with mine, his eyes were an oddly shifty color, it didn’t look natural, it resembled those contacts people always wore in movies, for the fairies or elves. 

He didn’t answer me, he was already getting on my nerves, i was already angry and his audacity to ignore me, i really wanted to scream, not at him, just at anything, to get out my fuming anger. I was close to exploding and I knew it, my mind needed somewhere else to be.

This guy was no help, okay, maybe I should stop, he’s crying. Now I’m just being insensitive, what the hell do I do? I’m friends with the popular guys so whenever they cry it was never showed before anybody's eyes, they hid.

While my thoughts became too much I snapped out of it and just realized I had been captured in that brunette guy’s eyes. He seemed like an easy target. To bully, okay stop, when did my mind get so cruel?

“Hello?! don’t ignore me” My voice came out a little harsher than i expected, he quivered and..rolled his eyes, he’s mean as well, I like it, wait no, that sounds weird. 

“Since you’re just sitting there looking at me I might as well answer, my name's Karl and before you ask...yes, I’m George's roommate” He turned around again making it impossible to continue exploring his face with my eyes. His voice was raspy and I could just feel how embarrassed he felt.

George has a roommate?

I walked up next to his bed kneeling down on my knees to just stare at him, it might sound weird but he attracted me in some way. I tilted my head and put my hand to rest on the side of my own chin. I was leaning against my hand. 

Karl was a nice name, I haven't really met anybody under the age of forty with the name Karl before. Karl was annoyed at me and I could tell by his small silent whispers and occasional eye rolls, he seemed like he wanted me to go away and leave, to let him be.

What was happening to me? I have never in my life had direct eye contact with someone this amount of time before. It wasn't uncomfortable, just a new feeling.

He didn’t seem faced, I know if i ever looked at a girl like this they would a hundred percent be blushing but this guy didn’t. Maybe because he was a guy, Sapnap! yeah he was straight and your pansexual ass didn’t wanna get out of the closet.

I internally slapped myself and he could see my mood expression change through my eyes. People usually were never able to read my emotions at all, calling me cold. I honestly don’t even understand why they still wanna be friends with me.

“Hello! why are you staring, i asked...what is your name?” He giggled, that giggle made me wanna punch something, not him, definitely not him, he was too...it was hard to explain but i just knew i wouldn’t hurt him. I almost forgot he was speaking to me.

“Sapnap…my name” my voice was gentle. I messed up the sentence. I already had something against this guy, but not like ‘I wanna beat you up type of hate’ It was meant in a totally separate way. Karl just seemed so vulnerable and now I had power over him, I could tell everybody he was crying in George’s dorm room. My friends would bully him.

“hey, I would like it if you left and didn’t say a word to any-” I wasn’t paying attention, this guy was weird, his eye color was changing, in front of my eyes! That isn’t even possible. “Why does it change?” I questioned, actually curious this time.

“What changes!?” Okay, I was right, I was getting on his nerves, he was getting on mine too. “Your eye color dumbass” My voice was harsh again, my temper rising as my phone beeps continuously. Probably my ex, Willow again, asking me if we could get back together.

“Okay sorry, they don’t change, it’s just your imagination” Karl muttered.

3rd person pov:

Karl tightly squeezed his thighs together, they were wrapped around his blanket and Sapnap was staring at him. Karl hated when people stared at him. 

Karl turned around again but Sapnap walked calmly around the bedframe and sat down again, his legs crossed. “What do you want?” Karl asked with an agitated tone, he cracked his fingers as a way to pass time.

“You’re kinda in the way of something”

“It’s my room, how can I be in your way?” Karl felt insulted and sat up from his bed and his legs quickly adjusted to the new position, he clenched his fist and stretched his body. He grabbed a cloth he had used to dust off from earlier and gently wiped the tears off his face.

“I’m sleeping in your room” Sapnap decided, Karl almost jumped in surprise “Hell no, you. are not.” He blurred out, that was not gonna be happening if it was for Karl to choose. Sapnap stood up and moved closer to Karl. Staring at him deeper.

“look, you don’t really have a choice, I’ll sleep on the floor because it’s either that or I sleep in George’s room and Dream is over today and i would want none of their lovey dovey shit, especially not when i just broke up with my girlfriend, got it” He laid it straight out and didn’t really give Karl a chance to protest.

Karl pov:

Self absorbed idiot, ignoring my problems. Sapnap, we are not getting along great so far.

A/N

I wrote this at 1am so sorry if it seems rushed.

Just to clear it up, they don't like eachother right now.

Sapnap finds Karl little and easy to manipulate with his vulnerability. But he still likes Karl more than Karl likes Sapnap.

As you can read, Sapnap finds Karl.. Interesting, Sapnap doesn't get along with people, so it's not that he just randomly picked Karl to have these thoughts towards.

<3

Bye, bye, take care.
-Aries

1122 words.