𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛, 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐

.❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

George hadn't said a single word to Karl after that incident, it was awkward for the both of them. Karl walking in on something like that wasn't something he expected to do on his first day.

He wanted to text NIki, or Quackity. He was scared to text Alex, what if the text message showed up in front of his friends? he would've exposed Quackitys little secret. Karl was still mad that he didn't stand up for Niki.

Karl tightly squeezed the fabric on his bed, the white sheets were incredibly bad quality. Karl flopped down and his stressful mind kept running laps. He was an overthinker and he always knew that.

Karl felt the breeze from his open window fiddle with his hair, it blocked his view and he slightly blew on the piece of hair, it falling back into place. Karl stared at his ceiling, it wasn't anything special but it calmed him.

He breathed heavily while he curled into a ball hugging his duvet, he wanted to destroy something, it was a weird feeling, almost as if he wanted to rip his shirt apart, his duvet. Just anything.

His eyes almost turning gray from the sudden sadness, why he was feeling this way was a mystery. Maybe it was the fact he was alone, he wanted to be himself and his roommate was already someone he hated and they would probably live together for many years.

Karl sighed as tears rolled down his face, maybe it was because he was stuck, he was prepared to struggle even more than he already was, the light sensation of betrayal stabbed him in the back. It was slowly draining all life out of him.

His mom would tell stories, there was this single one he always remembered about the fire folks, how they burned down houses to torture the good, to destroy nature. That they purposely would burn skin to make sure they'd suffer.

How the fire folks were great hidden creatures, master manipulators, best at lying, angry and all that blah blah stuff Karl couldn't care less about right now, he had heard it before and constant fear of them killing Karl bubbled in the back of his brain.

Karl also knew there was no chance of him meeting one, half of them moved on and forgot who they truly were, they forgot their power and family. If they didn't know how to use their powers they couldn't hurt Karl...right?

He shrugged and tried imagining something else in his brain while his tears stained his face, his breath hitched and a small sob escaped him, he bit his lips to minimize the noise, if George heard he would be called a wimp and he could never revive from that.

Karl slid his hand on the side of his bed focusing on every crevice and flaw, his bed wasn't anything special but when he was nervous he liked to make it look like he was doing an activity, grab his phone in public and act like he was texting someone when he honestly didn't.

He attempted to make the tears disappear and wipe his face but it was all lost hope. He kept taking out his frustrations on the fabric covering the entirety of his body, he looked so stressed. He stared at the ceiling again hoping no one would enter the room and experience him in this state.

Sapnap pov:

Can't that stupid girl not leave my dorm, like litterally, i broke up with her like three days ago! She has to be over me soon. She keeps knocking and shouting outside my door. I was so fucking close to go off on her.

I didn't wanna hurt her but i definitely wanted to yell, to tell her how much she was getting on my nerves but i also knew that was stupid beacause she would feed of it.

Quackity, my roommate, even started complaining about her loud noises and that got me even more mad, it was just a small love period, it was to never continue. How long is it gonna take her to understand that young love never lasts.

There was so many words i wanted to call her but i know i did alot of stupid things out of anger, especially when it was for people i hated. Like my dad, he was stinking rich but also sucked at spending time with me.

Just giving me money and telling me to spend it on whatever wasn't enough, I would rather have a day with him by ourselves where we would spend time together instead of money. At this point, I missed the old him.

I was gonna leave my dorm, just until she calmed down. Quackity was okay with it, not that his opinion mattered anyways, no one did, I could do exactly what i wanted.

I got in a lot of trouble for my unthinkable acts, many fights and dares were something that just came natural to me. I know that when people talk about me they always say 'that guy with anger issues' or 'he has no heart, i feel bad for his girlfriend'

I wish they would shut up, I wasn't the crazy one in the relationship, she was, and her knocking on my door for hours everyday just proved my point.

George lived alone, so i decided i would just borrow his guest bedroom as I did a lot at the moment, everytime I would fight with my step mom or dad i just left my own home and slept at Georges for a while, there was just something about that extra room he had that made me feel safe.

Nobody lived there but I felt the presence of someone, someone I was starting to like. Maybe it was a way for me to cope but I couldn't care less. It helped. I stumbled my way away from my ex-girlfriend willow.

She used to tell me my eyes sparked like fire but i think she was worse, her personality was just was evil as fuck overall.

I walked and walked until i had found room '221' i opened the door and without thought banged the door in anger, I walked towards the bedroom and when I opened it I spotted someone.

Why was some random guy in the bedroom? I wish he could get the f- away. I needed to control my inner swearing.

He looked like he was crying. Nice, nobody else in the house but me and a random crying brunette guy! I rolled my eyes.

A/N

Well....finally they meet.

See ya, take care of yourselves and have a great day/ whatever time your in! :D

- Aries

1105 words.