7. Rogues in the Town

"Oh for Yaoi God's sake don't do it!" I whisper yelled at the dumb seme through my phone screen, who obviously didn't hear me and proceeded to humiliate my baby uke.

"Argh! I hate this so much." I mumbled, wanting to just drop the comic but also wanting to know how it would proceed.

This struggle is surreal.

"Hyung stop shouting." Kia groaned from his mattress below, "Why are you screaming at....." He squinted at the digital clock on the nightstand, "4 am? Again?"

He rolled on his mattress and looked at me with a frown, his short blond hair sticking out stupidly, "So you didn't sleep yesterday night? At all?" He asked with a yawn.

"I was going to, but shit got interesting." I answered, snuggling in my blanket and continued reading the comic, skipping a few panels of emotional torture.

"Come on, stop reading and get some sleep, you need to get to work at eight." He mumbled, dozing off again.

"Just one more chapter."

"You said the same thing last night." He retorted and I frowned.

"Just shut up and sleep Kia. You are not my parent."

Kai made a grumpy face but didn't say anything and yawned back to sleep as I continued reading the comic.

Three years had gone by since I first got reincarnated into this world.

It had been peaceful as I anticipated. I had saved enough from both of my jobs, without causing any major issues there.

My relationship with Kia had deepened a lot over the last few years.

The awkward stuttering and shy eyes of his were long gone, replaced by enthusiastic and confident ones.

Staying among the humans had changed him a lot and any inferiority complex he had earlier vanished the more he talked to Max and started seeing himself as a rogue than an Omega.

Now we would fight, bicker, tease each other and have fun together without it being uncomfortable on my end.

He never acted the way he did on his fifteenth birthday (asking help for masturbating and all), probably because Noah talked to him about it. And he eventually stopped giving me those sheepish gestures of affection through random things.

With his crush on me coming to an end, we were more like best friends.

But there was one more thing that was troubling me.

Kia would turn 18 in less than two months. And I have to make sure he meets Jax after his birthday.

However, what was I going to do after he leaves?

While he would be living a lovey-dovey life with his softie mate, I would end up living my life in a constant tension of the 23-year torture plan that awaited me.

I couldn't eternally live in the fear of Jax coming for my throat for what that dumbshit Rayvon did to his brother.

I had to find a solution to save my ass, but at the moment, I just decided to focus on the comic I was reading.

"You should've slept when you still had time." Kia spoke when he exited the bathroom, drying his hair.

"Sleep is for the weak." I informed him, "I'm a werewolf now, hence I don't need sleep."

Kia rose a brow and smirked, "Hyung, I can literally hear Max snoring in your head right now."

I stopped reading as Max's snores echoed in my head, proving Kia's point.