Namjoon was normally stoic even in the face of death, but how would he react to you dying?

  Seokjin might be upset because his brother would be or because he felt that way himself.

  And Yoongi… his death would have been for nothing. All he ever did was protect you, and you didn't want his sacrifices to go to waste.

  Not just his sacrifice. Marie's, your father's, and your mother's.

  You had to live. If not for your sake, for theirs.

  The water seemed more unappealing as you fell, but it was your best chance at survival. You held your breath and braced yourself for impact. You almost missed a voice call for you.

  "Y/N!" You heard. It sounded as if several voices were blended together. You brushed it off as a figment of your imagination, as if you were imagining the person you wanted to save you.

  Crashing into the water was less painful than you had expected it to be, almost as if the water itself was protecting you, or someone was.

  The water was freezing cold, but where you landed was so deep that the water was calm, almost serene, as you sank. You were barely able to make out the dark, cloudy blood that surrounded you as you sank.

  You tried to swim to the surface, but your body was so heavy, from your injuries, your exhaustion, and the pressure from the water. You started to feel like you were being crushed.

  It was like your accident from all those years ago when Yoongi first saved you. Except he wouldn't be there this time.

  You had barely realized the water filling your lungs under the weight of everything. Your vision blurred, and your head started spinning. You saw a silhouette in the water diving towards you. At that moment, there was only one person you wanted to see.

◇♡◇♡◇

  Your lungs filled with air.

  You gasped, coughing up the water that remained in your lungs. You sat up, hissing at the splitting pain in your shoulder as you clutched your sleeve.

  "It's okay. The others are on their way."

  You couldn't make out the face of your savior, but you recognized his voice.

  "Namjoon…" you choked out.

  "Save your strength." He replied.

  "Did we… win..?" you questioned.

  He nodded, "Now relax."

  He noticed the blood from your two wounds and quickly tore off of his sleeves, tying it tightly around the slash on your arm before applying pressure to the wound on your shoulder with his hands.

  "We won…" you muttered. You were in disbelief, and part of you felt empty. You thought you would get more satisfaction out of beating your sister, but at what cost?

◇♡◇♡◇

Taehyung

  "Has she woken up yet?" I asked.

  I held the door to her room, open a cracked, just wide enough to see Leon and Claudia at her bedside. They didn't have to speak for me to know the answer. Their faces were as solemn as the last time I went to check on her. It's been a week since she fell into a coma. Sometimes, she'll say something in her sleep, and Claudia will get all excited thinking she's woken up only to realize it was a false alarm.