Tension - Chapter 11

Start from the beginning

Michiru: "What kind of job did you get?"

Y/N: "I work for the medical center now, I make deliveries."

Michiru: "Oh really? You wouldn't happen to be delivering anything that would make me human again right?"

Y/N: "I don't really know, just gotta go pick up something and bring it to the medical center."

Michiru: "Oh alright, if it has anything to do with helping me become human again, please let me know."

Y/N: "I will."

Michiru lets you go and waves goodbye as you walk out the door and to your still graffiti covered Mustang. You jump in and start it up, driving away from the beastman cooperative and making your way to Flip's mansion. On your way there you got plenty of looks, but nobody dared to say anything.

You arrived at Flip's mansion and the guard at the front door let you in. You walked up the stairs to Flip's office and knocked on the door, he opens it.

Flip: "Good to see you, Tanuki."

Y/N: "You too."

Flip digs around in his pocket and takes out an envelope, handing it to you

Flip: "You had an easy win last night. That car of yours really moves."

Y/N: "Thanks. You can really thank Akito and Hiro at the local auto shop though, they've been a real big help."

Flip: "I see, we may have to pay them a visit to give them our thanks."

You nod.

Flip: "Be good today boy, spend that cash wisely."

Y/N: "Haha, I will."

You turn away and walk out, down the stairs, and out the front door. You then jump in the mustang and open the envelope, counting the money. There's 2,204,700 yen in there which totaled out to around 20,000 US Dollars. You decided to use some of that money and head down to Hiro and Akito's shop and get your car detailed.

After the detail, all the graffiti was removed and your car is nice and sparkly and shiny and clean, but not it's about to be time for you to go pick up something for the medical center. You jump in the car and drive over to the medical center, it's 3:30 as of now.

Once you arrive you go to the front desk to speak to the person behind it.

Employee: "Hi! How can I help you?"

Y/N: "My name's (Y/N), I'm here to find out where I need to go for a delivery."

Employee: "Oh! You can go behind the medical center and find someone who can help you back there."

Y/N: "You mean the road that's blocked off by a toll booth?"

The employee nods and you thank them, making your way back to the Mustang and jumping in and driving over to the toll booth. The guard there steps out and goes over to your window, so you roll it down.

Guard: "What are you doing here?"

Y/N: "I'm here to get directions to pick up a delivery. My name's (Y/N)."